IT System Administration
Main Responsibilities: • Designs and supports server systems and supporting software. • Oversees service and maintenance from vendors and consultants • Be...
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
AMD Telecom, the global SMS Voice connectivity provider launched the new brandRoutee, a Web API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins. Our global...
This is a unique opportunity for IT System Administrators, who have 3 years minimum of relevant experience. Do you have the motivation to get involved in various tasks? Are you interested in a new career opportunity ? Then read on for more information and send us your application! This is a 12-month contract position with possibility of renewal. Benefits: What do they offer for this IT System Administrator role? 1800 monthly gross salary depending on experience...
Senior IT Systems Engineer (Code: Sr. IST-1902) Description: At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France, Cyprus and Brazil, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing! We are looking for talented IT Systems Engineers to join a team of highly qualified professionals and get involved in the full...
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week