In-house Shipping Lawyer
Για λογαριασμό εδραιωμένης ελληνικής πλοιοκτήτριας εταιρίας εμπορικού στόλου αναζητούμε δικηγόρο με δεκαετή τουλάχιστον εμπειρία σε καταξιωμένο δικηγορικό γραφείο με εξειδίκευση στη ναυτιλία και/ή σε εδραιωμένη πλοιοκτήτρια εταιρία. Η θέση απαιτεί εμπειρία και ικανότητα αυτόνομου...
Do you love to please, surprise and inspire? Are you passionate about creating memorable experiences and desire to be part of an enthusiastic team committed in delivering exceptional authentic service? If so, we look forward in receiving your application! Athens Townhouseis looking for you! We are a 5* boutique lifestyle hotel located in the center of Athens. With 45 luxurious bedrooms, a relaxed dining experience and elegant lounge area, the hotel is an...
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Our client is a dynamic Greek company in the fast moving consumer goods sector, operating its production unit in Northern Greece (Komotini). The right incumbent will be responsible for the co-ordination of supply chain activities in order to ensure effective and cost-efficient supply and distribution of products in Greece. Main Duties Oversee and manage company's overall supply chain, warehouse and logistics operations. Executes the ordering...
... and purchasing procedures in cooperation with the Customer Service Department, monitors inventory levels and distribution of products, ensuring the optimum and cost effective operational service levels.
Manages relationships with 3PL providers, ensuring that KPI's, systems and procedures are followed appropriately and are in alignment with business standards, objectives and policies.
Assists in the development of operational processes and procedures, implementing new work practices where required to increase efficiency and minimize costs.
Prepares relevant reporting to the Management Team.
Prepares and controls the department's budget.
Directs, coaches and supports the work of his/her team, encouraging the establishment of a balanced and motivating working environment.
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
Our client is an international leader in the production of plumbing and heating components. Reporting to the General Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the accounting, tax and reporting activities of the company. Ensures that the company’s...
... books and records are updated and maintained in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations and acts proactively to that aim.
Manages the preparation of financial statements according to IFRS and according to the Group Standards.
Ensures that the proper processes and controls are in place and that they are followed while she/he advises management on issues related to compliance.
Investigates the accounting and taxation treatment of all new business issues in collaboration with external providers and suggests the way to be handled so as to ensure compliance with law and regulations, reliability of reporting data but also cost efficient approach.
Participates in the development and deployment of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls as well as policies and procedures while acting as the focal person with external partners (financial institutions, banks, Tax Authorities).