INGROUP, a purely Greek group of companies which for 18 years provides services in the fields of Human Resources, Outsourcing and Trade Marketing, is seeking: Junior Recruiter Fixed Term Contract (10 months) (HR 001315) Job description: The Recruiting Department is a fast-paced and results-oriented team. The Junior Recruiter will partner with the HR Manager, MD, Client Partners and Business Development team members to fill immediate hiring needs and to support proposal efforts. The incumbent will: Attract applicants by placing job advertisements; using social media, newsgroups...
Are you junior C++ Developer, in love with programming? Have you worked with C++ within academic or professional environment? Then this is the best job for you! The Junior C++ Developer role is full time and permanent, based in Athens northern suburbs. No remote work is supported. Apart from this, Randstad's Tech recruiters invite you to participate at our online live recruitment event in order to discuss about this and other open technology positions! We...
Junior Product Manager MOBIPLUS, the most leading and dynamically developing Mobile services company requests a new person with creative, flexible and enthusiastic to join the product Management Marketing Department more resources for the position of Junior Product Manager with main responsibilities: Improve and Promote mobiplus Application. Requirements: Age 25-28 years University Degree in Computer Science Fluent in English, cooperation with other countries...
Junior IT Support Responsibilities: Support daily issues Provide solutions to users Monitor existing systems; ensure their security (e.g.: access controls, backups and firewalls) Install new hardware and software Participate in relevant internal projects Be a member of an international IT Infrastructure team Skills and Qualifications: Graduate in IT or similar 1-2 years’ relevant experience Knowledge of Networks (LAN, VLAN, WLAN, WAN) Knowledge of Microsoft...
INGROUP, is a purely Greek group of companies which for 19 years provides services in the fields of Human Resources, Outsourcing and Trade Marketing, is seeking on behalf of its clienta multinational company: Junior Sales Rep.- Bucharest, Romania (Real Estate industry) (HR 001524) We are looking forjunior sales profileswith strong commercial and negotiation skill, ambitious with strong sales attitude who will be interested in adynamic career abroad in one of...
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week