SOA developer wanted! Are you interested to work for a very well-known, international software company, located in the North Suburbs of Athens, with exciting projects for clients all over the world? Are you passionate and enthusiastic with your job and familiar with Oracle technology stack? If yes... then keep on reading! Benefits: The company offers for the SOA Developer position: Competitive salary Benefits package including private life and medical insurance Annual bonus International work environment Challenging projects within a very hot industry Potential for professional...
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide to...
... Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Design and develop SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-ons and Crystal Reports
• Maintain and enhance existing SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-on and Customizations
• Work with SAP functional analysts and Operations business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development
• Monitor and maintain test environments
• Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows
• Provide technical support for SAP sub-processes/sub-modules supporting corporate clients, including routine systems operation support; diagnose and fix system problems;
• Respond to end-user problems
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases
• Review and Test System Upgrades
• Keep manager or team lead informed of significant cross-team, cross-functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate. Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key functional and/or business stakeholders
• Provide assistance to out off-site team as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Higher education in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
• Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation
• Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates
• Previous experience with at least 1 (one) full life-cycle implementation experience
• Desire to learn new modules/sub-modules related SAP technology
• Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS
• Experience with unit testing
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Experience in SAP Business One or other ERP solutions will be considered an asset
• Expert at database concepts, SQL language and Crystal Reports
Is personal growth your career vision? Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada? Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family? If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you! We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Web Developer, where you will be: Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development...
Η ομάδα της Mobiplus, της πιο δυναμικά αναπτυσσόμενης εταιρίας υπηρεσιών mobile advertising, ζητά νέους, δημιουργικούς, ευέλικτους και ενθουσιώδεις υποψηφίους που θέλουν να εξελιχθούν σημαντικά στον χώρο της ανάπτυξης λογισμικού για εργασία στην Αθήνα, σε ένα υπερσύγχρονο περιβάλλον, στον τομέα του mobile
Front End Developer Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new Front End Developer Are you passionate about new ideas and design while being able to developthem to a functional website? Do you have an understanding about client experience while you love being a part of an international tech team? Are you passionate and excited about what you do? If so, Excite Holidays might be the place for you! About Excite Holidays: Excite...
Hey you, front end developer! Do you want to make your next step in your career, getting ownership in projects, products tech stack? Do you want to get involved in automotive projects? Then, read below further details * You will work at the company's premises in Athens downtown with activities within automotive sector! Company's headquarters are in Belgium ;) so, if you want, you can travel to cooperate with the team there! Interesting huh, apply now! *...