Head of Procurement SCE
Do you have previous experience as Head of Procurement? Do you have the skills to lead the Procurement processes for the four countries forming the Cluster? Do you have the abilities to secure best value from supply chain by leveraging the company\´s Global Scale and providing robust business challenge, whilst ensure alignment between business requirements/needs and supplier contract performance? If your answers are yes to all the above, then we have this exciting Head of Procurement SCE position for you! Benefits: Competitive salary package and benefits Work within leading...
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Our client is an innovative Greek pharmaceutical company that wishes to employ 2 Regulatory Affairs professionals at the level of Senior Officer and Officer respectively. Coordinates and participates in preparation of different types of regulatory submissions (e.g. dossier, variations, and scientific advice submissions) to competent authorities worldwide for approved and developmental products. Contributes to and implement, execute the filing plan for relevant...
Preparation of registration files (Centralized, Decentralized, Mutual and National procedures)
Communication with public authorities regarding new registrations, variations and renewals as well as monitoring of labeling and packaging issues, ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
Conducts proper assessments in order to anticipate questions and critical issues.
Reviews and updates CMC (chemical-manufacturing control) data.
Monitors and evaluates the impact of the local legislation changes of each country on business activities and guarantees organization readiness to address them proactively and aligns local regulatory affairs goals to strategic functional objectives.
Prepares and ensures regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company’s corporate and local regulatory requirements.
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for September 2019 Part-time Teacher of BUSINESS STUDIES St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1190 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
Ξενοδοχείο 5* στη Λεμεσό Κύπρου αναζητά άτομα για λάντζα. Η εταιρία προσφέρει: διαμονή, διατροφή και μηνιαίο μισθό 850ευρώ καθαρά με 4 ρεπό.
Ο όμιλος εταιρειών UBERT SCHMID δραστηριοποιείται παραδοσιακά στον τομέα της κατασκευής, της ανακύκλωσης, του περιβάλλοντος, της ενέργειας και αναζητά προσωπικό για μόνιμη ή εποχική εργασία στην Γερμανία. ΜΗΧΑΝΙΚΟΣ ΑΥΤΟΚΙΝΗΤΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΓΕΩΡΓΙΚΩΝ ΜΗΧΑΝΗΜΑΤΩΝ Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: Άδεια ασκήσεως επαγγέλματος, Προϋπηρεσία τουλάχιστον 3 έτη Επιθυμητά Προσόντα: Γλώσσα προαιρετικά, Γερμανικά, Αγγλικά θα εκτιμηθούν Η εταιρία προσφέρει: ΑΜΟΙβΗ 14-15€/ώρα