Ζητούνται άτομα άνω των 18 για Μερική Απασχόληση σε εταιρεία Τροφίμων..
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
βοηθός μάγειρα στη Χαλκιδική, άντρας ή γυναίκα Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: εμπειρία Η εταιρία προσφέρει: διαμονή, διατροφή, ασφάλεια, μισθό 1000 ευρώ Βιογραφικό με φωτογραφία στο παρακάτω email.
Πληροφορικός ζητείται για υποστήριξη σε φοιτητικές εργασίες. Αποστολή βιογραφικών στο firstname.lastname@example.org (στο θέμα να γράφει "Εργασίες").
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body, and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary, and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We, therefore, seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy, and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our Global PR team with various administrative tasks while participating in the development and execution of PR plans and activities.
Participate in organizing and execution of department’s activities, f.i. events, campaigns, etc.
Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (print, digital, social media) and create the PR monthly reports
Monitor the department’s budget
Support communication with stakeholders (influencers, media, clients, etc.)
Support collaboration with internal teams (e.g. Marketing) and global partners to maximize brand consistency in all PR efforts
Undertake general administrative and clerical duties