Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Coordinator
• Efficiently enter and manage all company orders to relevant factories
• Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment
• Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments
• Co-ordination of shipments with all customers
• Logistics co-ordination with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
• Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Builds a knowledge base of each client´s business, systems and objectives.
• Suggests areas for improvement in customer support processes along with possible solutions.
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally French language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience of at least one and a half year in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title