iOS Developer (Job opening ID: iOS4)
AbZorba Games, now part of Novomatic Interactive, is a world leading games studio renowned in its sector that creates superb, high-quality multiplayer games which have entertained over 6 million gamers all over the globe.
The successful candidate will be based in Athens and his or her main duties will include:
• Maintain and develop new and existing game features
• Collaborate closely with the design team to develop new features
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Demonstrate a dedication to code quality by writing self-documenting code
• Help us incorporate industry best practices and important developments into our games.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
• Strong knowledge of Objective-C using iOS SDK and Xcode
• Knowledge of the most used frameworks, like UIKit, Foundation, CoreGraphics, Social
• Experienced working with remote data via RESTFul APIs
• Experienced with 3rd party frameworks, such as Facebook SDK, AFNetworking etc
• Good understanding of iOS Design Patterns
• BSc in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have:
• Worked on a published app on iTunes
• Experience with version control, Git/Svn
• A keen eye for UI/UX details and animations
• Startup and strong team mentality
Our Client offers
In case you are selected for the position of iOS Developer, you will have access to the following:
• World leading Games Studio - attained coveted #1 in USA Games
• Competitive salaries, bonuses and rewards
• Private Health Insurance
• Modern working environment with all the fun stuff - Foosball and wii games room included!
• Amazing chairs - seriously amazing
• Team fun and feeding events
• Attending global conferences such as ‘Casual Connect’
Are you interested?
Are you a talented iOS developer who is passionate about mobile game development? Do you take pride in your application development skills? Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in an innovative and fast-growing company?