Αγγελίες εργασίας για you. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα you στην Ελλάδα!
We are looking for qualified Lab Technicians for our client, market leader in the testing and control of marine fuels, in Rotterdam, Netherlands. As Lab Technician you are part of the analysis team and (partly) responsible for performing laboratory testing related to marine fuels. You will work closely with the team and work under the direct management of the Laboratory Supervisor. Responsibilities -Performs analytical tests on marine fuels and lubricants...
... and correctly reporting of the results
-Overall control of documentation and quality, instrument testing and calibration.
-Performs according to safety regulations, inputs chemistry and calibration data into the system
-Contributes to improvements and a clean work place
-Reports test results to manager, file management and other lab activities
-Degree (IEK or TEI) as Chemical Laboratoty Technician or BSc in Chemistry or relevant;
-Affinity and work experience with Laboratory work (even during studies or internships)
-Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing
-Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
-Positive and flexible attitude
-Critical and analytical thinking ability
-Eager to learn
Our client offers
-Excellent non-contributory pension;
-Good overtime arrangement;
-Further development by means of internal and external training courses;
-Allowance for medical expenses;
-Allowance for travel expenses;
-A minimum of 29 vacation days.
-Temporary contract (7-month) that could be extended for indefinite period
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company looking to collaborate with experienced Executive Search Consultants (Recruiters) to work with our team on project basis. The right candidates must demonstrate: Complete autonomy and responsibility. Delivery of their own recruitment projects regarding senior level profiles. Actively participate in meetings with clients, presenting executive search service and follow-up on activities. Maintain positive relationships with candidates and regular...
... contact to gain commitment and ensure availability.
Business understanding and result driven.
University degree in Business or HR.
At least seven (7) years of working experience in a similar position, ideally in the consulting sector.
Fluency in Greek and English language.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Project management skills and prior experience.
Our company Offers
Competitive incentive and rewarding scheme, upon performance.
Opportunities for further development.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format at: email@example.com mentioning the job title (www.hrstrategy.gr).
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations we are seeking to employ a Senior Advisor to strengthen our Actuarial services team in Risk Advisory department. Key duties and requirements include: Reporting to a Manager...
... the appointed candidate will be actively involved in challenging engagements requiring actuarial input, such as supporting clients on all their actuarial related needs including reserving, pricing, capital modelling, reports preparing, etc.
The appointed candidate will be involved in a wide range of technical projects, take responsibility for successful delivery of engagements and work closely with other members of a diverse project team.
.NET Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_NET1119 The position: We are looking for passionate and high caliber .NET developers to join our IT Department in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: · Full stack design and implementation of a key internal web application · Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code · Write reusable, testable, clean and documented code, utilizing prescribed coding...
· Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
· Participate in peer code reviews
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
· Very good knowledge of C#
· Proficiency in object-oriented programming and web concepts (Http, MVC, REST, OAuth)
· A strong background in relational database theory and excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQL server, Oracle)
· Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks
· Knowledge of and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
· Familiarity with NOSQL storage (MongoDB, Redis, Elastic, etc.) will be considered a plus
· Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN) will be considered a plus
· At least 2 years of similar experience in the financial markets and familiarity with forex and margin trading will be considered a strong plus
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic and target oriented
· Attractive remuneration package
· Private health insurance
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
ΑΓΓΕΛΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑΤΙΣΤΗ Η/Υ - DIGITAL MARKETER Η i-CON.SHARE, εταιρία υπηρεσιών marketing γεωργικών επιχειρήσεων, η οποία κυριαρχεί στην αγορά αγρονομικών υπηρεσιών στην περιοχή της νοτιοανατολικής Ευρώπης, ενδιαφέρεται να προσλάβει: Προγραμματιστή - Digital...
... Marketer πλήρους απασχόλησης με έδρα τη Θεσσαλονίκη.
- Δημιουργία (web design) και διαχείριση - ενημέρωση ιστοσελίδων
- Δημιουργία και διαχείριση καμπανιών στα Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube κλπ.)
- Δημιουργία και διαχείριση business λογαριασμών στα παραπάνω κανάλια
- Διαχείριση Google Analytics & Google My Business
- Δημιουργία και διαχείριση καμπανιών στο δίκτυο της Google (Google Ads, Google Display κλπ.)
- Καθημερινή ενημέρωση των Social Media λογαριασμών των πελατών
- Διαφήμιση στα Social Media μέσω χορηγούμενων διαφημίσεων
- Δημιουργία και αποστολή μαζικών e-mails μέσω Mailchimp
- Διαχείριση του marketing material των πελατών μας (φωτογραφίες, βίντεο, ρεπορτάζ, στοιχεία προϊόντων)
- Επαγγελματικές παρουσιάσεις σε κοινό (στα Ελληνικά και στα Αγγλικά)
- Πανεπιστημιακές Σπουδές Πληροφορικής
- Άριστη γνώση της Ελληνικής της Αγγλικής γλώσσας
- Άριστη γνώση MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint κλπ.)
- Άριστη γνώση διαχείρισης λογαριασμών Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter κλπ.)
- Άριστη γνώση διαχείρισης Google Ads & Google Αnalytics
- Άριστη γνώση λογισμικού δημιουργίας και διαχείρισης ιστοσελίδων (Wordpress, Joomla)
- Άριστη γνώση εφαρμογών επεξεργασίας εικόνας (Αdobe Photoshop)
- Άριστη γνώση εφαρμογών διανυσματικών γραφικών (Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator κλπ.)
- Ικανότητα συγγραφής κειμένων (content writing)
- Άριστη ικανότητα επικοινωνίας και παρουσιάσεων σε κοινό
- Δυνατότητα ταξιδιών στην Ελλάδα και στο εξωτερικό
- Προσανατολισμός στο αποτέλεσμα και στην επίτευξη στόχων
- Επαγγελματικό προφίλ
- Ηλικία έως 35 ετών
- Σπουδές Επικοινωνίας ή Marketing
- Προϋπηρεσία σε αντίστοιχη θέση
- Γνώσεις φωτογραφίας
- Γνώση νομοθεσίας GDPR
- Δεξιότητες στην οργάνωση
- Μεθοδικότητα και ευελιξία
- Δημιουργικότητα και ομαδικό πνεύμα
Ανταγωνιστικό πακέτο αποδοχών, ανάλογο των προσόντων
Ευχάριστο εργασιακό περιβάλλον
Προοπτικές εξέλιξης και ανάπτυξης
Δυνατότητα συνεχούς εκπαίδευσης
Οι ενδιαφερόμενοι να στείλουν το βιογραφικό τους σημείωμα στο παρακάτω email.
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product...
... and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Senior Advisor to join our IT Advisory Services team. Reporting to a Manager the successful candidate will participate in challenging...
... and demanding BI / Data Analysis related projects undertaking roles and responsibilities as follows:
Translate business needs to technical specifications
Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Microsoft PowerBI, Qlik)
Provide development support to existing BI implementations covering the implemented functionality plus new requests
Collaborate with the implementation teams regarding BI system setup and parameterization / customization.
Our client a leading multi-national industrial company, wishes to hire an S&OP Manager in Athens. Reports to: Group Planning & Logistics Director or Head of Planning & Sales Business Processes (TBD) Subordinates: Demand Planners (4) Job Purpose Owner of the Global S&OP process, execution and continuous improvement. Lead implementation of processes, tools and training to drive accuracy, efficiency, and accountability across the multifunctional team. Demand...
... Planning team leader and owner of the overall demand process and demand planning capability. Responsible for total FG Forecast Reasonability based on business and market trend.
Prepare and Lead Pre-S&OP and S&OP meeting.
Develop and implement S&OP process metrics and scorecards to drive consistent process adherence & participation.
Lead integration and adoption of proven Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify, diagnose, improve, and stabilize S&OP processes.
Attend and influence Demand and Supply Reviews.
Drive business decisions based on proven performance and effective coaching that lead to highest service possible at lowest possible inventory.
Consolidate Global Demand for Total FG and sense check reasonability.
Be the role model of an unbiased forecast and challenge the sales team assumptions.
Drive FG inventories sell out plan.
Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders.
Operate with a continuous improvement mindset. Research and remain abreast of latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Ensure effective sharing of best practices across countries to leverage competitive advantage.
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
University Degree Engineering, Maths or Financial
M. Sc or MBA
Proficient user of the English language
IT literate with advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills
6-8 years of relevant experience
Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
Junior Account Manager • 4 years of Experience in Marketing or Advertising Agency • Experience in developing briefs and carrying out projects from start to finish • Ability to drive multi-channel programs and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams • Digital Communication Knowledge • Excellent Communication skills and presentation skills • Capable to handle offline & online projects • Multitasking -project management...