Αγγελίες εργασίας για well. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα well στην Ελλάδα!
A well-educated nanny with significant live-in experience is sought by a working couple in the USA. The nanny will be responsible for the daily care and developmental stimulation of a toddler and a young school aged child. Responsibilities include: preparing healthy meals, dressing, bathing, engaging in educational games and outdoors play, transporting them to activities, hosting play dates, shopping
• Writing clean, well-tested and reusable React components
• Creating pixel perfect web pages from design and wireframes provided by the design team
• Ensuring the technical feasibility of new UI designs
• Developing high-quality output in a clean, well-structured and easily maintainable format
• Constantly upgrading and enhancing the user experience
• BSc / MSc in Computer Science or any other relevant field
• At least 1 year working experience in a similar position
• Experience in frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
• Experience with responsive and adaptive design
• Proficient in both oral and written English
• Good problem-solving skills
• Dynamic and target-oriented
• Eager to learn and work with new technologies
The following will be considered an advantage:
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with testing tools like Jest
• Experience with Redux
• Good understanding of SCSS and Git
• Experience with Invision
• Knowledge of BEM methodology and Styled Components
• Experience with tools such as babel and webpack
• Familiar with PHP and the Symfony framework
• Familiar with MySQL
• Familiar with Docker
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Our client a German Logistics company wishes to hire C/E Drivers The right incumbents must be citizens of an EU country and holder of a valid EU passport, speaking well English or German and they have to move permanently to Germany. They must have: Valid C/E driver license 95 Electronic tacho Good command of German or English Our clients offer: Permanent employment. Apartments for employees in every town of Germany the company runs business. Assistance...
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
Θα θέλατε να εργαστείτε ως Sales Representative στον χώρο της υψηλής ωρολογοποιίας και κοσμημάτων; Είστε επικοινωνιακοί, με όρεξη και πάθος για Πωλήσεις; Έχετε προσανατολισμό προς την επίτευξη των στόχων και θέλετε να ικανοποιείτε και τους πιο απαιτητικούς πελάτες; Αν...
... σε όλα αυτά είδατε τον εαυτό σας, τότε στείλτε μας το βιογραφικό σας σημείωμα συνοδευόμενο από φωτογραφία σας στην παρακάτω ηλεκτρονική διεύθυνση, με την ένδειξη «01».
Είμαστε μια εταιρία με καταστήματα high-end κοσμημάτων και ρολογιών, εντός ξενοδοχείων 5 αστέρων ανά την Ελλάδα, μέλος του Ομίλου εταιριών Petrocheilos Group (www.petrocheilosgroup.com) και αναζητούμε συνεργάτη για τα καταστήματα μας στην περιοχή της Χαλκιδικής, εντός των Ξενοδοχείων Sani Resort & Ikos Olivia Resort.
Έξοδα διαμονής & σίτισης
Εμπειρία σε πωλήσεις, απαραίτητη
Άριστες επικοινωνιακές ικανότητες
Εστίαση στην επίτευξη στόχων
Άριστη γνώση της αγγλικής & ρωσικής γλώσσας
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for 23rd March 2020 (or earlier if possible) : Payroll Administrator (Full time position) St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1,200 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate...
... Diploma Programme.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Accountant and be responsible for the preparation of the payroll of the School under the supervision of the Senior Accountant. The role is wide ranging with duties including:
Updating the Payroll Master file in Epsilon Business System with respect to new employees as well as amendments to existing staff data
Organizing and Filing Documents
Excel Sheet workings
Payroll entries, Ergani entries and General Accounting entries
Reconciliation between Payroll System and General Ledger System
Our client a German Logistics company wishes to hire permanently 100 C/E Drivers The right incumbents must be citizens of an EU country, speaking well English or German and they have-to move permanently to Germany. They must have: Valid C/E driver license 95 Electronic tacho Good command of German or English Our clients offer: Permanent employment. Apartments for employees in every town of Germany the company runs business. Assistance with all the...
qmetric HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, a well-established company, leader in its field of operations, the position of System Administrator The position: The selected candidate will be part of an established IT Department and in case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include: -Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks -Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting...
-Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
-Managing individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
-Providing user support.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
-3-5 years of experience in systems administration / databases / network administration
-Working experience on Microsoft Active Directory / domain administration (users’ rights, groups, policies)
-Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology
-Experience with database systems – MS SQL Server, MySQL
-Experience with enterprise backup systems, such as BackupExec, NetBackup or equivalent
-Comfortable with Unix/Linux systems, scripting and automation tools
-Comfortable with configuring Cisco devices
-IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields is a plus
-Knowledge of CMS administration (Joomla/WordPress) is considered an asset
-Methodical and results-oriented
-Analytical & problem – solving skills
-Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
-Eager to learn new technologies
-Team spirit and ability to cooperate effectively.
Our Client offers:
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
-A competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program
-Work in a dynamic environment with great potential
-Personal and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in a well-established company, leader in its field?
If so, sent your application to email@example.com!
Our client a private clinic for regenerative medicine with more than 55 years of experience wishes to hire 2 Doctors (Internal Medicine MD and a General Surgeon) Patients are coming from around the world and the clinic in mainly focused on regenerative therapies as well as anti-aging treatments. Clinic's target is to improve the quality of life of its patients by holistic individual tailormade therapies. Key requirements Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor...
... of Surgery (MBBS) or Doctor of Medicine.
Experience in combining Allopathic medicine and Integrative or Regenerative Medicine, e.g. Detox therapy, IV Therapy, Ozone therapy, Vitamins, Minerals, Nutraceuticals, amino acids etc. would be an added benefit.
Able to work 5 days per week according to Duty planning.
At least 5 years of relevant working experience.
Organized, a self-starter ad detailed oriented.
Good command in English.
Willingness to learn German language once duty begin.
Provide necessary medical services to patients within his/her scope of practice and field of training in accordance with the stated policies, procedures and protocols of the Clinic Management.
Demonstrate professionalism when greeting and treating patients.
Educate, counsel and guide patients on disease prevention and healthy lifestyle habits.
Develop treatment plans for acute and chronic diseases.
Order diagnostic tests, screening evaluations and conduct patient examination.
Participate and offer health promotional talk programs.
Participate in review of medical policies, procedure and protocols.
Provide complete and appropriate documentations in the health record regarding clinical observations, diagnoses, treatment objectives and patients responses to treatment regimens.
A friendly working environment.
Attractive numeration package.
Other incentives and fringe benefits
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
Do you like to discover new destinations, fascinating people and customs? Large and rapidly developed holding, looking for colleagues for a summer job in Greece! We are searching for 25 Representatives in Chalkidiki, Crete, Thasos, Zakynthos, and Corfu. The job involves going to Greece for a period of about 5 months (during the May-October season). Coordinates the transfer to the airport's tourists to resorts and carries out tourist programs with...
Tour representatives may be 'on-call' 24 hours a day.
Prepares informative material for tourists
Provides information to the group, both before and during the program
Resolving conflict with clients
Referring complaints and problems to senior management
Specialized training in the field of tourism, seminars, and excursions
Monthly fixed income insurance plus significant bonuses according to results
Certificate of successful completion of international practice
Tour operator will pay the cost of transport, accommodation, and meals in Greece (throughout the activity).
Excellent knowledge of Romanian or Polish or Bulgarian or Serbian + English or Greek language
Category B driving license & good driving skills
Communication skills (both oral and written)
Listening and negotiation skills
Friendly and approachable manner problem-solving
Planning and organizational skills
Ability to work under pressure
Our client a textile industry established in Albania is currently seeking to hire a Production Manager. Suitable candidates, textile technologists, chemists or mechanical engineers should have experience of at least 3 years in a leading position in a well-established company. Knowledge of at least one foreign language, human resources and financial management, inventory management, energetic, ambitious, with administrative and organizational skills. The...
... job holder will have the following job description:
Leads the activities of the production process according to the qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the management.
Participates in the preparation of the plant's annual operating budget.
Management of personnel by assigning tasks to the right people, ensuring their vocational training by participating in the recruitment, evaluation, in accordance with company's procedures.
Organizes the allocation of personnel shifts.
Monitors compliance with the safety rules and quality standards and actively participate in the necessary corrective actions.
Cooperates with supply chain, accounting, distribution and generally every other department involved in the production process pursuing to meet production targets, customer service and cost-efficiency of the unit.
Investigates and proposes new methods of production in-order-to increase the efficiency of the production procedure.
Communicates appropriately with customer representatives to help improve the efficiency of the production process.
Please send your resume by email mentioning job title.
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
Our client, a well-established Law Firm, operating in the EMEA region and providing high quality legal and consulting services to international and local companies, is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate. The right incumbent will undertake role and responsibilities as follows: Receives requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and decides on the most appropriate responses for these requests. Draws up contracts and other legal documents...
... searches documents and cases history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
Drafts and reviews a broad range of contracts related to the operations of various business lines, while takes appropriate control and legal actions when required.
Represents clients in tribunals and in Courts where required.
Develops and maintains productive working relationships with clients, establishing credibility, influencing where appropriate and gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
Participates in business development activities and is active in the promotion of the firm, seeking opportunities for new projects.
Ensures work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
Considers regulatory issues at all times and reports any concerns as appropriate.
Ensures effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
Works as part of a team, supporting junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience.
At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. Be part of it!Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit an Auditor to join our Audit department. Roles and Responsibilities Reporting to a Manager, the appointed candidate will be actively involved in planning...
... and project management of all aspects of audits, including:
Audit fieldwork and statutory reporting, ensuring all audit work and documentation is performed to the appropriate time line and quality.
Visiting clients on site, keeping line managers and partners up to date with progress throughout the course of the assignment.
Becoming familiar with the clients’ operations, as well as industry practices and procedures.
Seeking development opportunities by taking greater responsibilities on technically demanding work.
Η Γνωστή Εταιρεία I Love Massage Wellness & Therapies, αναζητά Θεραπεύτριες Μασάζ για άμεση πρόσληψη για παροχές υπηρεσιών κατ'οίκον. Θέση εργασίας πλήρους απασχόλησης. Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: Γνώση θεραπευτικού Μασάζ/Αθλητικού/Deep Tissue /Χαλαρωτικού/Ρεφλεξολογίας/Prenatal/...
... Shiatsu /Rejuvance/Reiki/Thai/Ενεργειακό Μασάζ /Spa Massage.
Επιθυμητή προϋπηρεσία σε αντίστοιχη θέση
Ευγένεια και επαγγελματισμός
Άριστες ικανότητες επικοινωνίας
Ευκαιρίες επαγγελματικής εξέλιξης
*Βιογραφικά με πρόσφατη φωτογραφία
Ηλικίες Θεραπευτριών 23 - 35 ετών
Our client is a well-established company operating in the Dry Bulk Carrier shipping industry. The position holder will be responsible for delivering the service level required from the business Unit and for ensuring that the ships are operated to the highest of standard in compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements and in accordance with standards and policies. Ensures the fleet's efficient operation, providing guidance and support to the Superintendent...
... Engineers and the coordinators of technical department, in accordance with general policies and directions by Technical Manager.
Contributes in projects' evolvement in order to assist Technical Management keeping the company pioneer with new regulations, requirements and industry developments.
Provides technical instructions and guidance to the on-board engineers in order to assist them in handling technical matters and troubles.
Monitors and controls daily operation of the fleet and its team in order to ensure the minimum technical operating standards and to achieve best performance possible.
Coordinates and monitors surveys / inspections done by the Superintendent Engineers in order to keep track of each vessel's condition, outstanding and operating standards.
Communicates maintenance requirements to ensure maximum efficiency and implement corrective actions as required and collaborates with other departments on cross-department initiatives.
Maintains records, reports and files of maintenance, repairs, depreciation, mileage, etc.
Prepare and maintains the annual budget by analyzing and reviewing the financial data and by controlling and authorizing the expenditures done.