Αγγελίες εργασίας για well. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα well στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
Our client is an international leader in the production of plumbing and heating components. Reporting to the General Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the accounting, tax and reporting activities of the company. ...
Ensures that the company’s books and records are updated and maintained in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations and acts proactively to that aim.
Manages the preparation of financial statements according to IFRS and according to the Group Standards.
Ensures that the proper processes and controls are in place and that they are followed while she/he advises management on issues related to compliance.
Investigates the accounting and taxation treatment of all new business issues in collaboration with external providers and suggests the way to be handled so as to ensure compliance with law and regulations, reliability of reporting data but also cost efficient approach.
Participates in the development and deployment of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls as well as policies and procedures while acting as the focal person with external partners (financial institutions, banks, Tax Authorities).
Our client is an innovative Greek pharmaceutical company that wishes to employ 2 Regulatory Affairs professionals at the level of Senior Officer and Officer respectively. Coordinates and participates in preparation of different types of regulatory submissions (e.g. dossier, variations, and scientific advice submissions) to competent authorities worldwide for approved and developmental products. Contributes to and implement, execute the filing plan for...
... relevant countries.
Preparation of registration files (Centralized, Decentralized, Mutual and National procedures)
Communication with public authorities regarding new registrations, variations and renewals as well as monitoring of labeling and packaging issues, ensuring adherence to legal requirements.
Conducts proper assessments in order to anticipate questions and critical issues.
Reviews and updates CMC (chemical-manufacturing control) data.
Monitors and evaluates the impact of the local legislation changes of each country on business activities and guarantees organization readiness to address them proactively and aligns local regulatory affairs goals to strategic functional objectives.
Prepares and ensures regulatory submissions are made on time and meet company’s corporate and local regulatory requirements.
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for September 2019 Part-time Teacher of BUSINESS STUDIES St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1190 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Sentio Solutions, the position of Product Manager Our client Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health. Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that...
... suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We ‘re now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth and success!
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager (based in Athens), who will play a pivotal part of the Product team by:
-Contributing to the company’s 2019 strategic plan by creating a UX design roadmap
-Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams as well as subject matter experts, such as psychologists, data scientists and end-users to develop features that increase user value while accomplishing our business objectives
-Driving and implementing all aspects of the product design process, including interventions flow diagrams, and creating user guidelines for these
-Designing a comprehensive UX for both the device and mobile app and ensuring high customer satisfaction and engagement
-Working with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
-Interviewing and getting user feedback
-Translating the needs identified during user research into mock-ups, validating the mock-ups and creating new product development features.
-4+ years product management experience, preferably in a high growth tech startup
-Experience in software and hardware development processes and cycles
-Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
-Experience collaborating with different departments and teams
-Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
-Native or fluent in English language
-Positive energy and can do mentality
-BA university degree.
Our Client offers
-Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
-Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
-Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations, we are seeking to recruit a Training & Development Advisor to join our People Services department. Resourcefully prepare and develop the clients’ proposals on learning...
... events with respect to the global trends and local market needs
Contribute in the design and development of the training content ensuring learning methodologies and interactive methods are up-to-date and customized to the client
Be responsible for the organization process of the learning courses, including the material preparation.
Implement all the necessary administrative tasks ensuring the good function of the department
Effectively establish and sustain successful relationships with clients and respond to their requests
Participate in the delivery of the trainings
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
Interweave is looking for an Account Manager to oversee a number of accounts. This job involves a high skill of communication management and project management knowledge across both Digital and Traditional projects. Your knowledge of communication strategy is also very important to us. You will champion the relationship with your clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing the account, partnering with your clients, understanding every need - before...
... it becomes one! You will also be end-to-end responsible in materialising the projects, from client briefing to final deliverable.
At Interweave you will work with a team of inspirational digital strategists, marketers, analysts, copywriters, community managers, designers and developers to build great brand experiences online & offline. And also be part of a complete account professionals team.
You must be able to multi-task and organize multiple peoples’ schedules and understand all aspects of digital communications – content marketing, copy writing, analysis, design & development, to name a few, so that you may comprehend the team’s processes and needs. Adhering to strict deadlines and effectively managing the team’s time-needs, foreseeing roadblocks and managing around delays and schedule conflicts is a must.
We are looking for someone who:
is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
is a combination of a thinker and a doer
is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
manages teams effectively, motivating and inspiring people to deliver their best, in time
likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
is honest and fun-loving
shows attention to detail
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in digital communications, performance marketing, digital products design and development, and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow. We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.
Από εταιρία διατροφής ζητείται πωλητής για ανάπτυξη πωλήσεων των προϊόντων της εταιρίας . Απαραίτητη γνώση H/Y και social media. Πλήρη απασχόληση.
Σύμβουλος ευεξίας Αρμοδιότητες: Παροχή υπηρεσιών Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: Άνω τον 18 χρόνων Επιθυμητά Προσόντα: Γνώστης H/Y και social media Η εταιρία προσφέρει: συνεχής εκπαίδευση, επαγγελματική υποστήριξη με δυνατότητα καριέρας
ΑΜΕΣΑ ΑΤΟΜΑ ζητούνται, από εμπορική επιχείρηση Υγιεινών Τροφίμων ως πωλητές . Παρέχετε συνεχής εκπαίδευση, επαγγελματική υποστήριξη με δυνατότητα καριέρας . Επικοινωνήστε για ΑΜΕΣΑ ΡΑΝΤΕΒΟΥ ή στείλτε μας το βιογραφικό στο παρακάτω e-mail.
Yacht Brokerage company requires an Operator. Job Description: • Communicate with clients in order to understand their needs/requests and provide them with excellency the information and services requested. • Interact with operation team as well as the other departments of the company, to provide the best support possible related to the customers’ requests. • Act fast, sufficiently and find the best way/service, in-house as well as out of house...
... in order to fulfill customers’ requests.
• Record all relevant actions to the ERP system.
• Prepare and present all relevant paperwork to manager(s) to finalize the invoicing of the services offered.
• 24/7 availability
The right person should be:
• Preferably bilingual, otherwise excellent English speaker
• Computer literate
• Polite, patient, a team worker, excellent in customer service
• Relative experience will be highly appreciated.
CVs with code operator1.
Is personal growth your career vision? Do you live near or quite close to the center of Glyfada? Do you dream of a workplace that treats you like a member of its family? If your answer is yes, then we really want to know you! We are an International Innovation Group specialising in HR services and with us, you will have the chance to work as an Web Developer, where you will be: Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development...
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 650€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Exports Administrator Are you ready to join an amazing team of multicultural professionals in a very well-known company with commercial activities abroad? Are you a passionate and organized Exports Administrator, that loves interaction with different cultures and enjoys travelling? You are at the right place and this export company with international activities is searching for you! You are responsible for: Handles international customer’s inquiries, provides...
Do you have 2+ years of experience in PHP? Are you interested in joining a well-known, healthy and stable IT company with various business activities? Then this PHP developer opportunity is for you! The position is full time and permanent., based in Athens' northern suburbs. No remote work is supported permanently. Benefits: As PHP developer the company will offer you : attractive salary according to market standards cutting edge technologies fresh and modern...