Αγγελίες εργασίας για valid. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα valid στην Ελλάδα!
Our client a German Logistics company wishes to hire C/E Drivers The right incumbents must be citizens of an EU country and holder of a valid EU passport, speaking well English or German and they have to move permanently to Germany. They must have: Valid C/E driver license 95 Electronic tacho Good command of German or English Our clients offer: Permanent employment. Apartments for employees in every town of Germany the company runs business. Assistance...
Our client a German Logistics company wishes to hire permanently 100 C/E Drivers The right incumbents must be citizens of an EU country, speaking well English or German and they have-to move permanently to Germany. They must have: Valid C/E driver license 95 Electronic tacho Good command of German or English Our clients offer: Permanent employment. Apartments for employees in every town of Germany the company runs business. Assistance with all the...
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our new...
... dedicated PowerCARD Centre of Excellence in Athens we are currently are looking for a
in order to strengthen our Test Center Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
Participating in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network, system, regression and user acceptance testing. Testing monitoring of test environment readiness, testing case execution and defect information
Performing activities around building and executing test scripts that either validates system functionality or system performance requirements on small to medium sized projects, or small components of larger projects
Working with Development and Business community to work through requirements and issues when developing and executing upon the defined scenarios provided.Post execution activities will include basic internal and external communications
Jobholder will be responsible for the accuracy of invoicing electricity and natural gas clients. Responsibilities: Support the processes of billing for Electricity and Natural gas Data validation, clearance of findings and follow up reports Conduct billing analysis Support and develop process improvements Deal with day to day questions and requests of Customer Care/Back Office, providing satisfying answers and solutions.
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and/or web services for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and/or web services. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient: • either in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional) • either with experience in...
... MySQL and JReports platform.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website and/or web services updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website and/or web services content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites and servicesapps locations to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional).
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.