Αγγελίες εργασίας για systems. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα systems στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Senior Buyer in order to strengthen our Procurement Operations Department. The jobholder...
... will be responsible for:
Releasing competitive bid process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and evaluate responses. Negotiating contracts to tight deadlines, minimizing business risk and maximizing commercial benefit for the company through scale and relationships
Supporting on contract creation, leading contract negotiation and creation of ordering documents
Enhancing market knowledge on suppliers, economic impacts and trends as it will be critical to support the organization and creating an effective strategy to support the Greek business and CEE/SEE region in corporate purchases
Project support for procurement programs across Greece, CEE & SEE region ensuring procurement systems management and controlling financial audit requirementsRepresenting the department in meetings for the allocated sourcing categories (both tactical and strategic) and serves as a primary point of contact on special projects as required. Interacting directly with stakeholders on respective business unit initiatives
Being responsible to collate management reporting and data consolidation to enhance the services, data availability and market knowledge for sourcing categories across the Greece, CEE/SEE region
Working closely with business colleagues to understand sourcing requirements and support them on budget preparation and needs
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and/or web services for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and/or web services. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient: • either in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional) • either with experience in...
... MySQL and JReports platform.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website and/or web services updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website and/or web services content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites and servicesapps locations to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional).
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
Our client is a leading company in the utilities sector. The job holder will be responsible for the continuous development and management of architectures, policies, practices and procedures, in order to enable the Company to allocate, optimize, protect and leverage on the quality and use of data and Meta data as an enterprise asset, so as enhance decision making. More specifically: Identifies and prioritizes the data-driven investment priorities. Develops...
... and executes architectures, policies, practices and procedures for managing the information lifecycle, in order to ensure comprehensible, complete, correct, clear, dependable and therefore high-quality data for enabling managerial decisions, thus strengthening how the company extracts value and commercializes the firm’s data assets and related solutions.
Defines business rules for handling data and support Division representatives (Data owners, data stewards) on how that data will be used and managed (minimum standards for Data Dictionary and Data Lineage documentation). Communicates and updates relevant Company documentation.
Establishes initiatives to reinforce the shift toward a data focused culture. Trains Data Owners and Data Stewards within B.Us on data and meta-data maintenance, Data responsibility and compliance to Data Requirements & Standards and in identification and reporting of data quality issues, so as to maintain data integrity.
Works closely with Risk and Compliance to implement controls that will respect the privacy rights, regulatory, legal and client contractual restrictions, as well as with IT in effectively cleansing all defects, across all applicable systems, to maintain Data Quality.
Formalizes the regular controls of effectiveness of the Data Quality processes within the Data Governance Framework.
Investigates and quantifies possible data defects and analyze the nature, root cause and impact of the defect.
Establishes and monitors binding DQ metrics, rules and measuring points.
Collaborates with Internal Audit, to ensure that policies, procedures and metrics are in place for maintaining/improving the Framework.
Creates DQ reporting, standards, tools and templates and participates in the relevant Company bodies (Committees etc.).
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for an Application Developer in Java, PL SQL, C++ [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development...
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Supporting applications that are developed by a 3rd party partner
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Εταιρία εξειδικευμένη στο χώρο των ηλιακών θερμοσιφώνων, δοχείων αδρανείας, συστημάτων βεβιασμένης κίνησης, buffer και εν γένει Α.Π.Ε., ζητάει μηχανικό πωλήσεων με εμπειρία σε υδραυλικά συστήματα, δίπλωμα οδήγησης και εμπειρία στις πωλήσεις. Παρέχεται σταθερός...
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global networks of professional firms, which is well known for the ability and professionalism of its people and the quality of its services. Due to continued growth of operations we are seeking to employ a Software Engineer to join our internal Information Technology team. Position Requirements Reporting to a Senior Manager, the right incumbent’s main...
... tasks can be summarized but are not limited to the following:
Works in a team of experts under the supervision of the team’s Manager.
Translates business needs to technical specifications.
Designs, builds and deploys WEB solutions (e.g. websites using .NET CMS platforms, web applications, web services).
Provides development support to existing WEB solutions and systems integration covering the implemented functionality plus new requests.
Keeps abreast of new technological developments in order to provide state of the art software applications based on new models and techniques.