Αγγελίες εργασίας για supporting. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα supporting στην Ελλάδα!
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Pollfish, the position of Senior Mobile Engineer. The company Pollfish, is a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Their mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. They work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights...
... from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for a senior cross platform mobile engineer (Android, iOS) who gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
-Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms
-Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods
-Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs.
-Experience in creating and supporting iOS and Android libraries/SDKs or apps
-Experience launching apps on different app stores
-Exposure to TDD and automated testing
-Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
-Experience working with design patterns
-Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies, guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy
-Experience with Swift and Kotlin
-Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
-Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment.
Our Client offers
-Stock option plan
-An attractive salary package
-Employer sponsored health insurance plan
-Monthly coupons for personal groceries
-Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
-Healthy food, snacks and beverages
-Pleasing and flexible startup environment
-Part of an innovative tech company.
Are you interested?
If so, sent your CV to email@example.com!
Receptionist in 5* hotel In Chalkidiki - Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office - Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email - Supporting administrative processes, such as check ins, check outs, wake up calls - Dealing with complaints and problems Benefits: Attractive salary Tips Shared accommodation in staff rooms 3 meals per day in staff cantina Free on-job training Bonus for traveling...
... expenses when the whole contract is completed and all transportation tickets and receipts are submitted
Excellent English AND Russian languages Skills
Other foreign language knowledge is considered an advantage
Excellent communication skills
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a member company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 27 countries such as France...
... Taiwan, Russia, Hong Kong, Cyprus, Romania, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Ireland, Malta United Kingdom, Hungary, Italy etc. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA brand philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a Business Applications & Database Specialist for developing and supporting the Business Applications of the company.
The job holder:
Supports and develops Business Applications (ERP, CRM)
Maintains and supports Microsoft SQL Server
Works with BI (Business Intelligence) Reporting Tools
Provides quality and prompt service to internal customers - employees
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our new...
... dedicated PowerCARD “Centre of Excellence" in Athens we are currently are looking for Application Developers Java & Oracle in order to strengthen our IT Development Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working complex projects with moderate breadth of responsibility
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Performing additional role job duties as required
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
Our client, a well-established Law Firm, operating in the EMEA region and providing high quality legal and consulting services to international and local companies, is seeking to recruit a Senior Associate. The right incumbent will undertake role and responsibilities as follows: Receives requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and decides on the most appropriate responses for these requests. Draws up contracts and other legal documents...
... searches documents and cases history to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures.
Drafts and reviews a broad range of contracts related to the operations of various business lines, while takes appropriate control and legal actions when required.
Represents clients in tribunals and in Courts where required.
Develops and maintains productive working relationships with clients, establishing credibility, influencing where appropriate and gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
Participates in business development activities and is active in the promotion of the firm, seeking opportunities for new projects.
Ensures work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
Considers regulatory issues at all times and reports any concerns as appropriate.
Ensures effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
Works as part of a team, supporting junior lawyers’ work and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Senior Buyer in order to strengthen our Procurement Operations Department. The jobholder...
... will be responsible for:
Releasing competitive bid process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and evaluate responses. Negotiating contracts to tight deadlines, minimizing business risk and maximizing commercial benefit for the company through scale and relationships
Supporting on contract creation, leading contract negotiation and creation of ordering documents
Enhancing market knowledge on suppliers, economic impacts and trends as it will be critical to support the organization and creating an effective strategy to support the Greek business and CEE/SEE region in corporate purchases
Project support for procurement programs across Greece, CEE & SEE region ensuring procurement systems management and controlling financial audit requirementsRepresenting the department in meetings for the allocated sourcing categories (both tactical and strategic) and serves as a primary point of contact on special projects as required. Interacting directly with stakeholders on respective business unit initiatives
Being responsible to collate management reporting and data consolidation to enhance the services, data availability and market knowledge for sourcing categories across the Greece, CEE/SEE region
Working closely with business colleagues to understand sourcing requirements and support them on budget preparation and needs