Αγγελίες εργασίας για rules. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα rules στην Ελλάδα!
InGlobe Agency Representing a 5* Hotel located in Limassol Cyprus asks Candidates to apply for Job Openings for Season 2019 for Lifeguard from April Summary of function: Monitors recreation facilities like pools and beach to provide assistance and protection toparticipants and tomake sure swimmers are following safety rules ensuring their safeness. Duties responsibilities: Use appropriate rescue techniques if observing swimmers in need of assistance. Observe...
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
HotelBrain, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit for property in Crete, Chania and Rethymno area professionals for the position of Lifeguard - Crete (Code: LIFE CR.) The Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensure the safety of the swimmers, according to pool rules and regulation Qualifications Previous experience as a Lifeguard Ensure guest feel safe in the pool area Aware...
MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki , for the season of 2019 Lifeguard (code: LIFEGUARD 19) The Role: A Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensuring the safety of swimmers to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while ensuing swimmers are adhering to pool rules and regulations. Duties and responsibilities: Supervise and ensure safety of swimmers Ensure guests...
HotelBrain, an independent company specializing in hotel management, consulting and development, is currently seeking to recruit for a managed hotel in Evia professionals for the position of Lifeguard - Evia (Code: LIFE EV.) The Lifeguard is responsible for supervising and ensure the safety of the swimmers, according to pool rules and regulation Qualifications: Previous experience as a Lifeguard Ensure guest feel safe in the pool area Aware of the First Aid...
Hotel Driver San Giorgio is looking for a Hotel Driver who will be responsible for our Vans with the aim to collect and deliver our guests to and from the airport. In addition, the hotel driver will be responsible for transporting guests to tourist areas, such as the beaches or other destinations and provides information on the local area. The successful candidate will be the face of the Hotel since the driver is the first and last hotel representative that...
iOS App Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_iOS1019 The position: We are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and is willing to work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of iOS applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: Being part of the development of XM's complex mobile application (challenging requirements such as security, live updates and complex...
iOS App Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_iOS1019 The position: We are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and is willing to work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of iOS applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: · Being part of the development of XM's complex mobile application (challenging requirements such as security, live...
... updates and complex business rules)
· Emphasis on code quality delivery: unit and snapshot testing, UI testing
· Following continuous integration and Agile Methods; reading and submitting merge requests
· Investing in multiple areas of the mobile development cycle: CI/CD, app health monitoring and alerting, data-driven analysis
· Presenting ideas for system improvements and helping to shape the future of our company
· Continuous monitoring and improvement of application, reliability and performance optimisation
· Participation in design sprints when building new features or products
· 2+ years of experience on iOS development (Swift and the iOS SDK, Xcode, Apple Human Interface Guidelines)
· Have successfully published at least one iOS application to App Store (portfolio of apps on App Store)
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
· Passion for mobile applications and a keen interest on personal development
· Showcase of open-source projects and technical blogs will be considered as a plus
· Proactive, sharp, efficient and organised
· Excellent team working skills
· Personal development and contribution to the team spirit
· Attractive remuneration package
· Private health insurance
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· International training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!