Αγγελίες εργασίας για programs. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα programs στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Traffic office staff (Γραφείο Κίνησης) - Summer Season 2019 - Mykonos (Job nr 002) Candidate’s profil Certified English language (good to very good knowledge required) in an excellent communication level Use of microsoft tools, basic operating programs, social media and web At least Lyceum Graduation Ability to work under pressure - Endurance and very good stress management Night Shifts Excellent level of stree resistaqnce...
... and prioritizing
Good knowledge of the island of Mykonos (areas-hotels-business)
Excellent level of communication verbally and in writing
Excellent hierarchy of tasks and crisis management
Clean criminal record
Perfectly crafted presentations at work and generally impeccable hygiene at work
Past experience in the field is not necessary but desirable in the field of tourism
Fixed salary consistently on payroll
Stable and pleasant working environment
Accomodation is offered to non-residents of Mykonos
Possibility to prepare meals in the resort
Corporate discount in restaurants
If you wish and you are ready to join a dynamic team, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org marking to the subject of the email 002 + your last name. A recent photo must be attached to the CV.
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gain knowledge, as it relates to all business unit processes and functions and the current business environment
• Proactively elicit and collaborate with business unit leaders to document current and future business process and information flow maps and identify and perform root cause analysis of current process and information management inefficiencies
• In partnership with other team members and other teams, lead the development of qualitative and quantitative business cases for process improvements, and automation initiatives
• Present and communicate formal project proposals to management and effectively negotiate support, and business unit consensus, for potential changes
• Generate detailed and clearly defined Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Functional Requirements Documents (FRDs) and steps required to develop or modify computer programs, including but not limited to, documenting algorithms, identifying logical system architecture, and specifying system interfaces
• Partner with senior managers and other senior business analysts to develop solution alternatives for business requirements
• May lead or mentor a process improvement (PI) team of business analysts, and coordinate the design, development and programming resource personnel through the completion of the project lifecycle
• Develop test plans to facilitate the concept phase for designated IT-enabled initiatives
• Support and oversee User Acceptance Test (UAT) activities through careful evaluation of successes and correction of failures, to ensure quality of the end-user deliverables
• Develop Quality Assurance Plans to set quality parameters and expectations for deliverables
• Practice and foster good working relationships and customer service with all levels of the organization and inter- department personnel
• Develop user guides, provide management training, and provide support for the end-user in the development of new work processes and updated work instructions
• Maintain knowledge of most current information technology application upgrades and system capabilities
• Attend internal department and business partner meetings, as well as company sponsored technology workshops or training, as required
• Manage IT Projects including the generation of a project plan and schedule with Gantt Charts and projects updates for the steering committee
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration with a major in Business Analysis, is preferred or equivalent I.T. or business experience - Business Analysis Certification is a plus
• Strong, proven ability to provide leadership and mentoring to others
• Ability to work collaboratively in a multi-discipline environment
• Excellent conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as good interpersonal problem-solving with a strong desire for delivering high quality, enterprise technology solutions to internal customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English, including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand the impact across the organization
• Strong ability to easily analyze ambiguous information received, and work through the process of translating the information into relative requirements, to be clearly understood and utilized by developers and programmers
• Analyzing various business operations and needs
• Possessing knowledge of software testing procedures
• Translating business solutions into systems programs
• Writing functional specifications and preparing training materials
• Familiarity with project management processes, such as scheduling and cost management
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated business requirement analysis experience, with a strong knowledge of the Fundamentals of Business Analysis, information systems and programs
• Successful experience working with multiple business units, environments and processes to design highly usable applications
• Experience in ERP software implementation and business standards development consulting
• Experience with SAP Business One software would be an advantage
• Experience with system development processes and appropriate documentation
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-caliber candidate to join our Accounting Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be assisting the team with invoices, payments, and you will provide book-keeping support. RESPONSIBILITIES • Maintaining of accounting books and records • Book keeping (single-entry and double-entry...
• Handling Invoices and preparation of payment instructions
• Communication with our Hotel Controllers
• Liaising with authorities
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• University or Technological Educational Institute degree in Accounting
• Excellent command of English Language (Full professional proficiency)
• PC Literacy (MS Office) Excellent use of Word, Excel, Outlook, Web Browsing Programs
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Team player
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise in a fast-changing environment
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia. The candidate would need to be available to start immediately.
If you are interested in this position please reply, by sending us an updated CV.