Αγγελίες εργασίας για please. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα please στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join our Reservations’ Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating with the clients and providing them the appropriate information, organizing the reservations, handling the O.T.A.s presence and supporting the sales and marketing...
... strategy of the luxurious hotels that we operate.
• Answering Phone Calls, taking messages and handling e-mail correspondence
• Handling and preparing reservations through emails and phone calls
• Organizing the reservations
• Delivering sales growth
• Handling the O.T.A.s presence
• Supporting the sales and marketing strategy
• Providing excellent customer service all times
• Excellent comand of the English Language, an extra language would be a plus
• Excellent Communication skills and telephone manners
• Customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to work independently with minimum spervision
• Team player
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise through new Digital projects and operations.
If you are interested in this position please reply by sending us an updated CV in English and a recent photograph attached.
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia.
Our client a leading multi-national industrial company, wishes to hire an S&OP Manager in Athens. Reports to: Group Planning & Logistics Director or Head of Planning & Sales Business Processes (TBD) Subordinates: Demand Planners (4) Job Purpose Owner of the Global S&OP process, execution and continuous improvement. Lead implementation of processes, tools and training to drive accuracy, efficiency, and accountability across the multifunctional team. Demand...
... Planning team leader and owner of the overall demand process and demand planning capability. Responsible for total FG Forecast Reasonability based on business and market trend.
Prepare and Lead Pre-S&OP and S&OP meeting.
Develop and implement S&OP process metrics and scorecards to drive consistent process adherence & participation.
Lead integration and adoption of proven Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify, diagnose, improve, and stabilize S&OP processes.
Attend and influence Demand and Supply Reviews.
Drive business decisions based on proven performance and effective coaching that lead to highest service possible at lowest possible inventory.
Consolidate Global Demand for Total FG and sense check reasonability.
Be the role model of an unbiased forecast and challenge the sales team assumptions.
Drive FG inventories sell out plan.
Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders.
Operate with a continuous improvement mindset. Research and remain abreast of latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Ensure effective sharing of best practices across countries to leverage competitive advantage.
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
University Degree Engineering, Maths or Financial
M. Sc or MBA
Proficient user of the English language
IT literate with advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills
6-8 years of relevant experience
Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format