Αγγελίες εργασίας για opportunities. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα opportunities στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a well-established company operating in the FMCG sector, is looking to hire a dynamic professional to join their team in Athens, Greece. Position’s Duties and Responsibilities Prepares monthly rolling order/shipment forecast and communicates it to suppliers Registers orders & receipts in the system Monitors imports activities Liaises with external partners (3PL), principals and authorities Supports S&OP process Monitors operational performance...
... against agreed S&OP plans with focus on deliverables, risk and opportunities to meet company objectives
Ensures shelf life monitoring & management, supports reduction of write offs
Collaborates closely with Sales on demand forecast delivery
Builds and provides data & cost analysis
Leads continuous process improvements targeting reduced operational costs and improved customer service level
On-demand documentation preparation for Labour authorities, Customs inspection, Fiscal legislation
Provides clarity and compliance of all obligations related to legal requirements
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements • Assesses and monitors market and AB performance highlighting...
... strengths and opportunities derived by assortment, promotion and market share performance
• Participates in promotional planning assessing AB promotional activities
• Designs and develops tools and procedures to provide insights to procurement & marketing to optimize promo investments
• Monitors market & AB assortment performance in terms of growth and market share assessing opportunity gaps in geographical level, shop type and product or category level
• Executes market & AB performance reporting
• Participates in the ongoing transformation and innovation of the company, especially in promotional effectiveness and categories performance
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience. Knowledge of Retail, FMCG, Research Analysis or Consulting and brand management, as well as of the greek grocery retail industry would be considered a plus
• Fluency in English language both written & spoken
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SAP BO)
• Understanding of SQL queries and database joins. Familiarity with programming languages such as Python and R would also be considered a plus
• Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data
• Ability to combine and integrate data from several sources
• Strong problem solving with emphasis on analytical, conceptual and business thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills, able to work in an agile way
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: PERF_ANALYST)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ a Marketing Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the right incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing objectives and strategies for the company in order to drive growth opportunities, meet business objectives and contribute to overall business prosperity. Initiates the formulation and implementation of the...
... short and long term marketing strategy
Monitors competition and evaluates emerging insights and trends, in order to identify growth areas.
Develops a sound PR and media relations plan
Assumes responsibility for the organization and management of corporate events
Liaises and utilizes contacts in the media environment
Develops detailed marketing plans for all media channels including digital and social media
Monitors and reports on effectiveness of marketing communications
Responsible for the company’s presentation in sectorial guides
Creates all corporate marketing material (brochures, advertisements, presentations etc)
Participates and manages sponsoring initiatives (conferences, forums) that safeguard and maximize brand awareness
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week