Αγγελίες εργασίας για officers. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα officers στην Ελλάδα!
Ο όμιλος εταιριών Brink's Hellas, με κύκλο εργασιών πάνω από 50 εκ. ευρώ, μέλος της αμερικάνικης πολυεθνικής The Brink's Company, που δραστηριοποιείται στις υπηρεσίες ασφάλειας σε περισσότερες από 100 χώρες του κόσμου, προσλαμβάνει άμεσα: Προσωπικό Ασφάλειας / Security Officers...
The "Danai Beach Resort Villas" is a luxury, family-run hotel and a member of "Leading Hotels of the world", located in Sithonia, Halkidiki. We are currently seeking customer-orientated Receptionists / Guest Relations Officers to comply with our high quality demands within a cross-cultural team of professionals. Key Qualifications: Min. of 2 years' work experience in the luxury hospitality sector (5* Hotels) Excellent command of English and at least one...
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world! With two brand new resorts opening in Corfu 2018 and Kos 2019 and with two top awarded ones in Halkidiki we are looking for talented energetic professionals who love working in Tourism and Hospitality and who will make our vision their own. If you are one of them, then we have room for you! Guest Relations Officers...
Korean-Speaking Administrative Officers - Athens Reference Number: GR_AOKO1018 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Administrative team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required Handling client inquiries appropriately and ensuring that high level service...
Korean-Speaking Administrative Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_AOKO1018 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Administrative team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Korean speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!