Αγγελίες εργασίας για managing. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα managing στην Ελλάδα!
Interweave is looking for an Account Manager to oversee a number of accounts. This job involves a high skill of communication management and project management knowledge across both Digital and Traditional projects. Your knowledge of communication strategy is also very important to us. You will champion the relationship with your clients. Responsible for maintaining and growing the account, partnering with your clients, understanding every need - before...
... it becomes one! You will also be end-to-end responsible in materialising the projects, from client briefing to final deliverable.
At Interweave you will work with a team of inspirational digital strategists, marketers, analysts, copywriters, community managers, designers and developers to build great brand experiences online & offline. And also be part of a complete account professionals team.
You must be able to multi-task and organize multiple peoples’ schedules and understand all aspects of digital communications – content marketing, copy writing, analysis, design & development, to name a few, so that you may comprehend the team’s processes and needs. Adhering to strict deadlines and effectively managing the team’s time-needs, foreseeing roadblocks and managing around delays and schedule conflicts is a must.
We are looking for someone who:
is a passionate person, who loves what he/she does
has a positive attitude and a problem – solving outlook
is a combination of a thinker and a doer
is team-oriented, works well with others and shares his/her knowledge and expertise
manages teams effectively, motivating and inspiring people to deliver their best, in time
likes to challenge him/herself in order to be better at his/her craft and thus, produce higher quality material
loves technology, and is always up-to-date with the most recent innovations and trends
is honest and fun-loving
shows attention to detail
We are a fast-growing, awarded, global interactive marketing agency established in February 2013. We are based in London and Athens and we work for brands and companies worldwide. A team comprised of individuals with strong backgrounds and talents in digital communications, performance marketing, digital products design and development, and strategic marketing. We design and build human-centered products. We make brands grow. We create strong brand experiences, empower brand teams and most of all have fun in the process.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 650€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Do you have experience as a Project Coordinator in aviation industry? Do you have multitasking skills and the ability to deliver excellent results in a project within specific timelines? Can you implement a project minimizing risks and managing problems? If your answers are YES then apply now to this exciting opportunity as a Project Coordinator for one of the most well-known worldwide leaders companies in aviation industry. Benefits: The company offers the...
Executive Assistant (1 year contract -Maternity cover) Do you hold experience as a Personal Assistant? Do you have strong organizational and interpersonal skills? Now you can work for a leading global technology company! The Client: ManpowerGroup Greece, on behalf of its client, a multinational company in the IT sector, is searching for an Executive Assistant, who will be providing full administrative support to the Managing Director, for its premises in Athens....
Φροντίδα Ηλικιωμένων στο Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο Ref.: 191605-TGCG-Φρο UK nationwide opportunities - Live in Greece and work as a professional live in Carer in the UK. We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They're the reason we're the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK. Tasks are likely to include: Managing medical...