Αγγελίες εργασίας για looking. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα looking στην Ελλάδα!
Description Enartia is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant based in our offices, in Heraklion, Crete, to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our tax and financial transactions. Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful candidate combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge...
... of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts and should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Senior Accountant responsibilities include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments as well as supervising of accounting teams.
Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance and complete quarterly and annual tax reports
Prepare tax payments
Estimate and track tax returns
Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Conduct regular ledger maintenance
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or in relevant field
At least 8 years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Relevant certification will be preferred
Excellent command of Greek and English language
Laptop and equipment
Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
Private health insurance
Work-life balance environment and flexible hours
Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals
Our client, a well-established company operating in the FMCG sector, is looking to hire a dynamic professional to join their team in Athens, Greece. Position’s Duties and Responsibilities Prepares monthly rolling order/shipment forecast and communicates it to suppliers Registers orders & receipts in the system Monitors imports activities Liaises with external partners (3PL), principals and authorities Supports S&OP process Monitors operational performance...
... against agreed S&OP plans with focus on deliverables, risk and opportunities to meet company objectives
Ensures shelf life monitoring & management, supports reduction of write offs
Collaborates closely with Sales on demand forecast delivery
Builds and provides data & cost analysis
Leads continuous process improvements targeting reduced operational costs and improved customer service level
On-demand documentation preparation for Labour authorities, Customs inspection, Fiscal legislation
Provides clarity and compliance of all obligations related to legal requirements
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
Drone Pilot (Photographer/Videographer ) Pixel Holiday is looking for a Drone Pilot with experience of videography/ photography to take videos / photos of guests in Hotels and Water Parks in Crete. Qualifications Required • Excellent communication skills • Flexibility with schedule • English Language We offer: Accommodation Salary plus bonus Professional equipment Training courses Job uniform
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising E-business Assistant to support our Global Communication team in enhancing our brand on the internet.
The job holder:
Administers company’s e-shop
Tracks and processes customer orders. Deals with customers complaints
Manages company’s blog
Creates, manages and maintains content online
Administers changes to the company websites such as adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources
Compile and report on product and sales data
Manages company’s newsletter
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join our Reservations’ Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating with the clients and providing them the appropriate information, organizing the reservations, handling the O.T.A.s presence and supporting the sales and marketing...
... strategy of the luxurious hotels that we operate.
• Answering Phone Calls, taking messages and handling e-mail correspondence
• Handling and preparing reservations through emails and phone calls
• Organizing the reservations
• Delivering sales growth
• Handling the O.T.A.s presence
• Supporting the sales and marketing strategy
• Providing excellent customer service all times
• Excellent comand of the English Language, an extra language would be a plus
• Excellent Communication skills and telephone manners
• Customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to work independently with minimum spervision
• Team player
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise through new Digital projects and operations.
If you are interested in this position please reply by sending us an updated CV in English and a recent photograph attached.
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia.