Αγγελίες εργασίας για location. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα location στην Ελλάδα!
Recruits 2020 Pixel Holiday recruits photographers for the upcoming season of 2020. Period time: April-October Location: Greece, Cyprus and Spain Pixel Holiday is a growing, innovative photography company positioned in Luxury hotel resorts and Themed waterparks throughout the Greece, Cyprus and Spain. We are looking photographers for Lifestyle, Wedding and Action photography with an outgoing personality and a high level of communication skills to...
... join our teams. Self-Motivated and proactive with dynamic and charismatic personality. Creative, Flexible with a Sense of Luxury Style, Professional & Classic Appearance Priority.
We are offering:
• Competitive Salary + Bonus
• Working period: April till October
• Accommodation free of charge
• Providing meal
• Tickets refund
• Health insurance
If you are self-confident and believe that you can become a part of our team, then you are going in the right direction.
Upload your CV (including 3 photos of you) and your portfolio with your best photos.
For more information:
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our website www.pixelholiday.com
• Facebook page www.facebook.com/Pixelholiday
Chinese-Speaking Customer Care Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_CCOCH1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Chinese speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!