Αγγελίες εργασίας για job. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα job στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries and has recently acquired the Card Processing Business in Greece from First Data Corporation. For our Operations in Greece we currently have an exciting opportunity...
... for a talented Application Developer Cobol to join our IT Development team in Greece.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and maintaining applications that drive our business.
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance.
Producing documentation of system and process documentation as deliverables on applications.
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility.
Performing additional job duties as required.
Η ΑCTIONLINE για λογαριασμό πελάτη της στο χώρο της ένδυσης, αναζητά Sales Advisors για μεγάλα εμπορικά κέντρα στην Αθήνα (TheMallAthens, GoldenHall, AtticaTheDepartmentStore, AthensMetroMall, McArthurGlen). Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: • Ευχέρεια στην επικοινωνία και στην εξυπηρέτηση διαφορετικών πελατών • Δυναμική...
... προσωπικότητα, με φιλοδοξία, ενθουσιασμό και προσανατολισμό στο αποτέλεσμα
• Πάθος για τον χώρο της μόδας
• Ευελιξία Ωραρίου
• Σταθερές μικτές μηνιαίες αποδοχές 650€ έως 800€ (αναλόγως προσόντων)
• Δυνατότητα επαγγελματικής ανέλιξης
Στείλε σήμερα το βιογραφικό σου στο email@example.com και διεκδίκησε μια θέση εργασίας σε ένα από τα πιο αναγνωρισμένα brands.
Μετά τη συλλογή και αξιολόγηση των βιογραφικών σημειωμάτων, το Τμήμα Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού της ΑCTIONLINE, θα επικοινωνήσει με τους υποψηφίους που ανταποκρίνονται στις απαιτήσεις της θέσης προς στελέχωση. Όλες οι αιτήσεις θεωρούνται απόλυτα εμπιστευτικές.
Our client is a multinational company operating in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. The job holder will be responsible to support business units and the local leadership and commercial teams, implement the regional pricing foundation defined by the region with appropriate processes and KPI’s, increasingly driving more complex strategic pricing and contracting initiatives for the region. Creates the local pricing culture, supports the standardization...
... of tools, processes and metrics ensuring sustainability and best in class service.
Drives country account & price segmentation, including building customer specific price lists based on the regional target and floor prices and, driving adaptive strategies based on go-to market strategy, reimbursement, market & competitive dynamics.
Becomes partner of the negotiation team for major tenders & big deals, works with the team to make the final pricing decisions.
Governance process local owner, including preparation of the business cases for pricing committee approval.
Gathers & analyzes competitive moves, suggests & implements local strategies.
Collect relevant information to support quality pricing decisions and present analysis.
Reviews pricing proposals with respect to marketing guidance and business objectives.
Ensures compliance with company policies and local legislation.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
Drone Pilot (Photographer/Videographer ) Pixel Holiday is looking for a Drone Pilot with experience of videography/ photography to take videos / photos of guests in Hotels and Water Parks in Crete. Qualifications Required • Excellent communication skills • Flexibility with schedule • English Language We offer: Accommodation Salary plus bonus Professional equipment Training courses Job uniform
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising E-business Assistant to support our Global Communication team in enhancing our brand on the internet.
The job holder:
Administers company’s e-shop
Tracks and processes customer orders. Deals with customers complaints
Manages company’s blog
Creates, manages and maintains content online
Administers changes to the company websites such as adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources
Compile and report on product and sales data
Manages company’s newsletter
Our client a leading multi-national industrial company, wishes to hire an S&OP Manager in Athens. Reports to: Group Planning & Logistics Director or Head of Planning & Sales Business Processes (TBD) Subordinates: Demand Planners (4) Job Purpose Owner of the Global S&OP process, execution and continuous improvement. Lead implementation of processes, tools and training to drive accuracy, efficiency, and accountability across the multifunctional team. Demand...
... Planning team leader and owner of the overall demand process and demand planning capability. Responsible for total FG Forecast Reasonability based on business and market trend.
Prepare and Lead Pre-S&OP and S&OP meeting.
Develop and implement S&OP process metrics and scorecards to drive consistent process adherence & participation.
Lead integration and adoption of proven Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify, diagnose, improve, and stabilize S&OP processes.
Attend and influence Demand and Supply Reviews.
Drive business decisions based on proven performance and effective coaching that lead to highest service possible at lowest possible inventory.
Consolidate Global Demand for Total FG and sense check reasonability.
Be the role model of an unbiased forecast and challenge the sales team assumptions.
Drive FG inventories sell out plan.
Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders.
Operate with a continuous improvement mindset. Research and remain abreast of latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Ensure effective sharing of best practices across countries to leverage competitive advantage.
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
University Degree Engineering, Maths or Financial
M. Sc or MBA
Proficient user of the English language
IT literate with advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills
6-8 years of relevant experience
Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
Company Profile Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 157 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a...
... position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
More specifically, the job holder:
Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country
Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework
Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape
Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy
Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes
Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability
Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary
Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Information Technology, Audit, Business Administration or any other relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset
2-5 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function
Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Strong results orientation to achieve goals
Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment
Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills
Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork
Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: IS_2019)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Η Εταιρεία μας , στα πλαίσια της συνεχούς ανάπτυξής της, δημιουργεί νέες θέσεις εργασίας και αναζητά: BΟΗΘΟ ΛΟΓΙΣΤΗ Απαραίτητα προσόντα • Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ / ΤΕΙ λογιστικής ή σχετικής οικονομικής κατεύθυνσης • Προϋπηρεσία 5-8 χρόνια ως λογιστής - βοηθός λογιστή...
... με εμπειρία στην τήρηση βιβλίων Γ' Κατηγορίας
• Προχωρημένες γνώσεις υπολογιστών και διαχείρισης λογιστικών προγραμμάτων
• Άριστη γνώση των προγραμμάτων MS Office (ιδίως MS Excel)
• Άριστη γνώση αγγλικών
• Ευελιξία, προσαρμοστικότητα και ομαδικό πνεύμα
• Οργανωτικότητα και ικανότητα επίλυσης προβλημάτων
• Ικανότητα τήρησης χρονοδιαγραμμάτων
• Εκπληρωμένες στρατιωτικές υποχρεώσεις για άνδρες υποψήφιους.
• Η θέση ανήκει στην Οικονομική Διεύθυνση και αναφέρεται στον προϊστάμενο Λογιστηρίου. Κύρια Καθήκοντα
• Καταχώρηση εγγραφών Γενικής-Αναλυτικής λογιστικής, συμφωνίες λογαριασμών
• Διαχείριση λογιστικών εργασιών του λογιστηρίου της εταιρίας - έλεγχος και καταχώριση τιμολογίων, αγορών, δαπανών, εισπράξεις και πληρωμών (καταχωρήσεις στο σύστημα)
• Συμφωνία πελατών - προμηθευτών και τραπεζών
• Ορθή σύνταξη των πάσης φύσεως οικονομικών καταστάσεων
• Επικοινωνία με πελάτες της εταιρίας
• Παροχή βοήθειας και εμπεριστατωμένης πληροφόρησης στα στελέχη της εταιρίας
• Έλεγχος και καταχώρηση κινήσεων τραπεζικών λογαριασμών, καρτών κλπ
• Εγγραφές κλεισίματος
• Δηλώσεις εισοδήματος φυσικών και νομικών προσώπων
• Επαγγελματικό και ευχάριστο περιβάλλον εργασίας
• Δυνατότητες εξέλιξης μέσω συνεχούς εκπαίδευσης (on/off the job training)
• Ελκυστικό πακέτο αποδοχών με πλήρη ασφάλιση
• Προοπτικές εξέλιξης σε ένα οργανωμένο περιβάλλον
Εάν η δημιουργική εργασία μέσα στα πλαίσια μιας ταχύτατα αναπτυσσόμενης επιχείρησης αποτελεί για σας επαγγελματική πρόκληση, τότε στείλτε το βιογραφικό σας σημείωμα υπόψιν Δ/νσης Ανθρωπίνων Πόρων στο παρακάτω email,
Ακολουθήστε μας στο: Facebook, Twitter
Τηλ.: 2221045012 Fax:2221 0 42010
Σύμφωνα με τον Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR), σας γνωστοποιούμε ότι τα αρχεία με τα βιογραφικά που μας αποστέλλετε θα τα διατηρούμε και θα τα επεξεργαζόμαστε μόνο για τον σκοπό πιθανής κάλυψης θέσης εργασίας σε επιχείρηση του ομίλου μας και μετά το πέρας ενός έτους θα καταστρέφονται.
Με την αποστολή του βιογραφικού σας αυτομάτως συναινείτε στην παραπάνω πολιτική διατήρησης και επεξεργασίας των προσωπικών σας στοιχείων.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility