Αγγελίες εργασίας για integration. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα integration στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product...
... and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Design and develop SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-ons and Crystal Reports
• Maintain and enhance existing SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-on and Customizations
• Work with SAP functional analysts and Operations business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development
• Monitor and maintain test environments
• Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows
• Provide technical support for SAP sub-processes/sub-modules supporting corporate clients, including routine systems operation support; diagnose and fix system problems;
• Respond to end-user problems
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases
• Review and Test System Upgrades
• Keep manager or team lead informed of significant cross-team, cross-functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate. Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key functional and/or business stakeholders
• Provide assistance to out off-site team as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Higher education in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
• Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation
• Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates
• Previous experience with at least 1 (one) full life-cycle implementation experience
• Desire to learn new modules/sub-modules related SAP technology
• Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS
• Experience with unit testing
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Experience in SAP Business One or other ERP solutions will be considered an asset
• Expert at database concepts, SQL language and Crystal Reports
Our client, a leading company operating in the Real Estate Industry, is looking to enhance the team with a Business Solutions Analyst that will drive business change and manage IT business solutions acting as the link between IT and business units. The Role is to support the development and implementation of Company’s new SAP solution while being responsible for both the design/development and implementation of short- and long-term projects of information...
... technology needs through new and existing applications within the organization.
Map Business Processes to SAP
Actively contribute to the development of business process flows, requirements, functional specifications and test cases within SAP Modules (SAP FI/CO, MM ,SD HCM)
Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents
Lead & support project tasks
Collaborate with representatives of other IT / functional areas to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
Collaborate with business key users and dependent technical areas on the end to end testing
Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines and methodologies in the implementation and/or maintenance of the SAP platform
Lead and supervise the work assigned to the team’s internal and external resources and partners
Monitor & analyze technology trends in own area which could provide a benefit & improve capabilities for the business and support Strategy or Regional Roadmap
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 650€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Software Integration Engineer (SIE-1904) At Qualco we make high-performing, scalable, enterprise software and offer high value business services for the Credit Debt Management industry. With offices in Athens, UK, France and Cyprus, we serve over 70 clients in more than 11 countries and we keep growing. We are looking for a Software Integration Engineer to join our team in Athens.Our goal is to ensure the optimal delivery of Qualco software products, aiming...