Αγγελίες εργασίας για german. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα german στην Ελλάδα!
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;