Αγγελίες εργασίας για from. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα from στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries and has recently acquired the Card Processing Business in Greece from First Data Corporation. For our Operations in Greece we currently have an exciting opportunity...
... for a talented Application Developer Cobol to join our IT Development team in Greece.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and maintaining applications that drive our business.
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance.
Producing documentation of system and process documentation as deliverables on applications.
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility.
Performing additional job duties as required.
Description Enartia is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant based in our offices, in Heraklion, Crete, to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our tax and financial transactions. Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful candidate combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge...
... of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts and should show interest in following changes to tax regulations and laws. Excellent time management skills are also essential to ensure our company meets tight deadlines. Senior Accountant responsibilities include organizing and maintaining records of tax payments as well as supervising of accounting teams.
Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance and complete quarterly and annual tax reports
Prepare tax payments
Estimate and track tax returns
Recommend tax strategies that align with business goals
Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
Reconcile balance sheet accounts
Conduct regular ledger maintenance
BS degree in Accounting, Finance or in relevant field
At least 8 years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Familiarity with financial accounting statements
Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Accuracy and attention to detail
Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Relevant certification will be preferred
Excellent command of Greek and English language
Laptop and equipment
Access to books and resources for professional and personal development
Sponsored trainings, courses and certifications
Sponsored conference and seminar attendance
Ping pong to have a playful break - Fresh fruits every day
Private health insurance
Work-life balance environment and flexible hours
Performance-oriented awards as per quarterly set goals
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for 1st September 2019 Part-time Teacher of BUSINESS STUDIES St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1200 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
ST. CATHERINE’S BRITISH SCHOOL ATHENS, GREECE Seeks for 1st September 2019 TEACHER OF ENGLISH LITERATURE (Temporary Maternity Cover) St. Catherine’s is a leading independent British international school that teaches 1200 pupils from 3 to 18 years of age. The school is a member of HMC, COBIS and is an IBO world school. It teaches the EYFS curriculum and the National Curriculum for England and Wales, as well as IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate...
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense...
... Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company that has been producing innovative natural cosmetics since 1979. APIVITA products provide safe and effective care protection and natural beauty solutions for the face, body and hair, derived from bee products and the powerful Greek flora. APIVITA since 2017 is a company of the PUIG Group and has a worldwide distribution, including a subsidiary in Spain, APIVITA SPAIN, and presence in 12 countries such as Hong Kong, Cyprus...
... Romania, Belgium, Netherlands, Portugal, Ukraine, Croatia, Bulgaria, Latvia, United Kingdom, Hungary and Italy. In APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with an outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and effectively promote and sell its products and services.
Follow the link to find out more information: www.apivita.com
We are looking for a promising E-business Assistant to support our Global Communication team in enhancing our brand on the internet.
The job holder:
Administers company’s e-shop
Tracks and processes customer orders. Deals with customers complaints
Manages company’s blog
Creates, manages and maintains content online
Administers changes to the company websites such as adding new products, price changes, promotions and customer resources
Compile and report on product and sales data
Manages company’s newsletter
Our client a leading multi-national industrial company, wishes to hire an S&OP Manager in Athens. Reports to: Group Planning & Logistics Director or Head of Planning & Sales Business Processes (TBD) Subordinates: Demand Planners (4) Job Purpose Owner of the Global S&OP process, execution and continuous improvement. Lead implementation of processes, tools and training to drive accuracy, efficiency, and accountability across the multifunctional team. Demand...
... Planning team leader and owner of the overall demand process and demand planning capability. Responsible for total FG Forecast Reasonability based on business and market trend.
Prepare and Lead Pre-S&OP and S&OP meeting.
Develop and implement S&OP process metrics and scorecards to drive consistent process adherence & participation.
Lead integration and adoption of proven Continuous Improvement methodologies to identify, diagnose, improve, and stabilize S&OP processes.
Attend and influence Demand and Supply Reviews.
Drive business decisions based on proven performance and effective coaching that lead to highest service possible at lowest possible inventory.
Consolidate Global Demand for Total FG and sense check reasonability.
Be the role model of an unbiased forecast and challenge the sales team assumptions.
Drive FG inventories sell out plan.
Resolve critical deviations from plans and supply issues on the spot in close cooperation with key stake-holders.
Operate with a continuous improvement mindset. Research and remain abreast of latest tools, technologies, and best practices.
Ensure effective sharing of best practices across countries to leverage competitive advantage.
Forecast Accuracy and Bias
University Degree Engineering, Maths or Financial
M. Sc or MBA
Proficient user of the English language
IT literate with advanced MS Excel and/or Access skills
6-8 years of relevant experience
Experience working within fast-paced, complex, dynamic, multi-cultural business environment
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 152 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements The Finance Business Partner, is a member of the Finance Team...
... supporting the day-to-day operation of the Business Development Department and acting as an integrated member of the Business Development team. He/She is responsible for reporting, measuring and contributing to the business plans, drives the planning cycle, challenges the operations on how to improve performance and follows up on projects and strategic initiatives.
• Helps in the development of the BD Department strategy from the finance perspective, acting as finance partner to the business, providing adequate management information for decision making and building together with the Investment Analysis Department business cases and investment analysis
• Supports, challenges and helps to develop reliable forecasts and budgets prior to formal reviews by the leadership team
• Monitors and reviews the pipeline of stores, the investment proposals and real estate deals, the progress of CAPEX and OPEX spending against budget and forecasts, the suppliers’ and constructors’ evaluation, the payments for real estate certifications of constructors or developers based on the company’s credit policy
• Develops tools for the effective target setting and monitoring of the BD department, including timetables, CAPEX, OPEX, sales performance of new/remodeled stores etc (contract management, CAPEX forecasting, future locations mapping etc)
• Assists with analysis and insights the target setting for tenderings of services and products procured by any method (Not For Resale or not)
• Ensures the maintenance of right processes, policies and controls according to the risk & control framework
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business Administration or any other equivalent
• At least 5 years of experience in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in the FMCG, Construction or Retail industry. Experience in similar role will be considered a strong asset
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel. SAP and Hyperion knowledge will be considered an asset
• Technical understanding and good knowledge of the business & processes of Finance and Business Development Department
• IFRS knowledge regarding business development related standards
• Strong analytical skills and understanding of numerical data
• Results orientation, accountability and resourcefulness
• Advanced communication & interpersonal skills, ability to build network & partnerships
• Strong multi-tasking and organizing skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing circumstances & multicultural environment
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: FBP_BD)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Company Profile Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Position Requirements • Assesses and monitors market and AB performance highlighting...
... strengths and opportunities derived by assortment, promotion and market share performance
• Participates in promotional planning assessing AB promotional activities
• Designs and develops tools and procedures to provide insights to procurement & marketing to optimize promo investments
• Monitors market & AB assortment performance in terms of growth and market share assessing opportunity gaps in geographical level, shop type and product or category level
• Executes market & AB performance reporting
• Participates in the ongoing transformation and innovation of the company, especially in promotional effectiveness and categories performance
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics
• 1 – 3 years relevant experience. Knowledge of Retail, FMCG, Research Analysis or Consulting and brand management, as well as of the greek grocery retail industry would be considered a plus
• Fluency in English language both written & spoken
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Experience in Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SAP BO)
• Understanding of SQL queries and database joins. Familiarity with programming languages such as Python and R would also be considered a plus
• Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data
• Ability to combine and integrate data from several sources
• Strong problem solving with emphasis on analytical, conceptual and business thinking
• Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills, able to work in an agile way
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Teamwork and cooperation
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects
On line quoting reference: (ref: PERF_ANALYST)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential