Αγγελίες εργασίας για flow. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα flow στην Ελλάδα!
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
Our client is a well-established Greek company operating in the fast moving consumer goods industry, operating its production unit in Northern Greece. The position holder, will be in charge of the company’s plant, located in Northen Greece (Komotini), ensuring the smooth operation of all functions within the plant. Directs, plans and coordinates the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well...
... as manages and oversees all functions within the plant.
Holds the full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, monitoring of plant's performance and operations planning, in order to meet the agreed profits.
Overviews the manufacture, packaging, production, warehouse, maintenance, logistics and procurement procedures.
Holds responsibility for the appropriate maintenance of facilities and equipment in good operating conditions and monitors the implementation of the Health and Safety rules, ensuring adherence to corporate standards and regulatory authorities.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions, best practices and improvements.
Resolves dysfunctions and problems in daily activities, maintaining communication and overview of internal and external parties so as to decrease or eliminate down time and enable proper flow of operations.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.