Αγγελίες εργασίας για external. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα external στην Ελλάδα!
Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer On behalf of our Limassol based client, a company that is developing, producing and exporting consumer goods to + 50 countries, we are looking for an experienced Plastic Injection Tooling Engineer. Job description: -Design of 3D plastic parts for assembly -Design and construction of high precision injection molds -Repair & Maintenance of existing molds -Testing of molds on injection machines and setting up with optimal...
... production settings
-Testing and fine-tuning of parts until they meet dimensional, functional, aesthetic and production cost requirements
-Communication with internal engineers from R&D and the company’s team for the development of new products
-Management and coordination of external teams for any outsourced work with regular visits abroad when needed for personal supervision
-Development and management of an in house workshop team with technicians and engineers
-Training of new Engineers in mold know-how and plastic injection machines
-BSc in Engineering or any other relevant field
-10+ years of professional experience in the field of injection tool making
-Experience with slide mechanisms and hot runners
-Excellent knowledge of CAD and CAM software such as Autodesk Inventor and EdgeCam
-Expertise in the operation of CNC machines, EDM’s, Lathes, Grinders, Milling machines, and other relevant equipment
-Excellent knowledge of injection machine’s operation, plastic processing parameters, and troubleshooting
-Team Spirit, ability to work independently and under pressure
-Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Our clients in Greece and the Balkans would like to assign to external partners a series of business seminars, so we are looking for Consultants. Candidates should demonstrate a successful record of seminars for managers. Key areas of interest: Public speaking and presentation skills Basic Skills in Leadership Time management Teamwork Problem solving Communication skills and conflict management Develop persuasive skills in sales We would like to...
Our client a luxurious 5-star Residence, Resort and Spa, private and dedicated to its residents in Albania, wishes to hire a Hotel Manager. Hotel Manager’s Responsibilities Oversees work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, service staff, etc.) and set clear goals. Plans activities and assigns responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model. Manages budgets / expenses, analyzes and interprets financial information and monitors...
... sales and profits.
Creates and implements an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote hotel services.
Communicates with clients when needed (welcomes them to the resort, addresses their complaints, resolves problems etc.).
Monitors internal problems such as maintenance of premises, staff or equipment shortages, renovations etc.
Collaborates with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies.
Inspects facilities and enforces strict adherence to health and safety standards.
University Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or Hospitality.
More than 5 years-experience in similar positions.
Communication skills, analytical, operational, managerial coordination, leadership.
Very good command of English.
Very good knowledge of MS Office, ERP, reservations and other MIS systems.
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
A butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for guests and VIP guests throughout their stay at the villa. He / she should be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the villa as well as additional services available locally, outside of the villa. Basic tasks include greeting guests upon arrival and assisting them at departure. Serving food and beverages as needed. Organizing staff, supplies, activities and environs to assure the...
... best possible experience for the guest. It is important to be well groomed, clean and courteous. Provide professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times, creating their stay memorable and pleasant.
The employment is offered from June to August 2020.
· Welcoming guests upon arrival, availing butler services; serving welcome drinks and escorting them to their assigned rooms
· Handling of luggage delivery and assist with unpacking as needed
· Processing of all guest's requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up calls, spa bookings, concierge and any other special requests
· Looking after villa guests, coordinating and fulfilling all guest needs using available resources (staff and facilities, as well as external local services)
· Organizing activities inside of the villa; SPA treatments, Yoga, tennis instruction, planning special events, etc.
· Organizing activities outside of the villa; excursions, booking restaurants, coordinating transportation needs, etc.
· Overseeing housekeeping and assuring rooms and environs are in order and clean on a daily basis such as the pool, the jacuzzi, gym, tennis court and SPA areas
· Checking and assuring work areas, as well as all items used by guests such as china and utensils are sterile and clean
· Creating an ambience, for example by placing fresh flowers and lighting candles accordingly
· Being aware of all guests preferences, allergies, likes and dislikes and coordinating these needs with the Chef and staff
· Being familiar with the Chef’s proposed menus, answering questions regarding the menu and communicating guests preferences with the kitchen
· Checking to ensure guest satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages
· Following up on all requests, assuring that they are completed to the guest’s satisfaction
· Organizing and keeping track of any and all expenses from food supplies to transportation
· Monitoring of all stock inventory, checking freshness and labeling expiration dates
· Organizing tasks at hand efficiently through the use of property management software or other
· Recording all guest and staff feedback
· Informing housekeeping regarding the desired time for the daily cleaning and turn-down service
· Adept handling of Smart Villa systems, such as the audio functions and the outdoor cinema set-up
· Fully conversant with accommodation features: layout, room type, location, decor, in-room facilities and equipment
· Proficient in operating procedures of all electrical and electronic equipment within the guest rooms
· Serving guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting individual timing preferences
· Supporting all departments such as Housekeeping and Room Service with their duties, checking and replenishing for example mini-bars and bathrooms regularly to assure that they are properly stocked
· Performing all duties with a sense of priority and dedication
· Hosting and welcoming all guests in a gracious and polite manner, professionally holding a conversation
· Offering luggage assistance, packing as needed and transportation during checkout in an efficient manner, wishing a fond farewell to guests at their time of departure
· Understanding and strictly adhering to the rules and regulations of the villa’s policy on fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Carrying out any other reasonable task and responsibility not listed that may arise
· A positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Flexibility to respond and adapt to a variety of work demands with the ability to resolve them independently
· A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management, specializing in F&B Service is helpful
· Experience at a 5-star or full service hotel and in F&B service is welcomed
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
· Competitive renumeration package
· Accommodation and meals
· Dynamic Friendly and Supportive working environment
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our new...
... dedicated PowerCARD Centre of Excellence in Athens we are currently are looking for a
in order to strengthen our Test Center Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
Participating in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network, system, regression and user acceptance testing. Testing monitoring of test environment readiness, testing case execution and defect information
Performing activities around building and executing test scripts that either validates system functionality or system performance requirements on small to medium sized projects, or small components of larger projects
Working with Development and Business community to work through requirements and issues when developing and executing upon the defined scenarios provided.Post execution activities will include basic internal and external communications
Our client is a well-established Greek company operating in the fast moving consumer goods industry, operating its production unit in Northern Greece. The position holder, will be in charge of the company’s plant, located in Northen Greece (Komotini), ensuring the smooth operation of all functions within the plant. Directs, plans and coordinates the manufacturing activities in order to ensure cost-effective and on-time delivery of quality products, as well...
... as manages and oversees all functions within the plant.
Holds the full P&L responsibility, including development of the annual budget, monitoring of plant's performance and operations planning, in order to meet the agreed profits.
Overviews the manufacture, packaging, production, warehouse, maintenance, logistics and procurement procedures.
Holds responsibility for the appropriate maintenance of facilities and equipment in good operating conditions and monitors the implementation of the Health and Safety rules, ensuring adherence to corporate standards and regulatory authorities.
Prepares and submits operating reports to the management, regarding current production status and recommendations for improvements in efficiency.
Ensures compliance of the plant’s operations with the corporate policy and the local regulations, while developing, implementing and maintaining standards along with the quality assurance department.
Participates in the continuous improvement of all product and production processes, by collaborating with the R&D department and by proposing and implementing solutions, best practices and improvements.
Resolves dysfunctions and problems in daily activities, maintaining communication and overview of internal and external parties so as to decrease or eliminate down time and enable proper flow of operations.
Responsible for the continuous development of the direct reporting team and for establishing succession plans in all key positions of the plant.
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and/or web services for our company. You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites and/or web services. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient: • either in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional) • either with experience in...
... MySQL and JReports platform.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
• Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
• Directing or performing Website and/or web services updates.
• Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website and/or web services content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Maintaining and understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
• Back up files from Web sites and servicesapps locations to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
• Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
• Proficient in C# development, Web Services (REST/Soap), MySQL, PHP (optional).
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
In this role, the Program Manager, will have to orchestrate internal stakeholders and external partners, aiming at the successful completion of the undertaken project, shall need to monitor and balance constraints that may come up and focus on timescales and budget, so as to establish valued partnerships and launch successful new projects. Main Responsibilities: Program initiation and planning: the Program Manager will articulate the program scope and targeted...
... benefits by consolidating the input of stakeholders, internal and external. Must also ensure that our corporate strategy and customer contractual obligations are met. Approved budget, subcontracting areas, governance scheme and a communication matrix are also important aspects of this position.
Program execution: during this stage, the Program Managers tasks will entail overviewing assignments and ensuring the availability and engagement of valuable resources from local subsidiaries, from our technical divisions, subcontractors etc, thus, creating successful cross- functional teams. Will also be in charge to run status meetings and executive reports.
Program monitoring and control: the Program Manager shall be in charge to consolidate project performance and quality metrics, to assess trends and project status and monitor possible risks and deviations to final project realization. If needed, will be the key person to put in action change management procedures and perform an impact analysis related to benefits, budget, risk, quality, schedule and project scope.
Program closure: ensure that all assignments are met in accordance with agreed terms and conditions and will also overview the smooth completion of the hand-over plan and convey all the best practices so as to become a modus operandi in our everyday work.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
Acquired 5 years of professional experience in IT project/ program governance, preferably working with international stakeholders at Lottery / Betting business initiatives
University degree in Engineering and/or Applied IT disciplines. A post graduate degree in Business Administration is a complementary additional qualification
A certification in Project or Program Governance
Excellent command of the Greek & English language, both written and spoken
Job Description: To organize the intragroup meetings (monthly reports, legal team meetings, financial team meetings, budget hearings, etc) To keep the clear and detailed Minutes of such meetings and perform the sufficient follow up of the tasks execution To organize the external meetings and presentations of the Group To organize meetings with my participation and manage my working schedule in an efficient way To do the traveling arrangements To do the...
... translations from Greek to English oral and written
The fluent English and Greek
The sufficient experience as a Personal Assistant in the organizations of decent size (for PAs from small organization takes too long to understand the way big organization functions)
The ability to keep the top level of confidentiality in working matters
The managerial experience of a small team (3+ people) is an advantage
Legal educational background is an advantage
Great organizational skills and devotion to the work
Attractive remuneration package
Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge
Dynamic and constantly growing environment
Based in Thessaloniki
More info: actionline.gr
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org