Αγγελίες εργασίας για excellent. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα excellent στην Ελλάδα!
Drone Pilot (Photographer/Videographer ) Pixel Holiday is looking for a Drone Pilot with experience of videography/ photography to take videos / photos of guests in Hotels and Water Parks in Crete. Qualifications Required • Excellent communication skills • Flexibility with schedule • English Language We offer: Accommodation Salary plus bonus Professional equipment Training courses Job uniform
We are looking for qualified Lab Technicians for our client, market leader in the testing and control of marine fuels, in Rotterdam, Netherlands. As Lab Technician you are part of the analysis team and (partly) responsible for performing laboratory testing related to marine fuels. You will work closely with the team and work under the direct management of the Laboratory Supervisor. Responsibilities -Performs analytical tests on marine fuels and lubricants...
... and correctly reporting of the results
-Overall control of documentation and quality, instrument testing and calibration.
-Performs according to safety regulations, inputs chemistry and calibration data into the system
-Contributes to improvements and a clean work place
-Reports test results to manager, file management and other lab activities
-Degree (IEK or TEI) as Chemical Laboratoty Technician or BSc in Chemistry or relevant;
-Affinity and work experience with Laboratory work (even during studies or internships)
-Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing
-Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
-Positive and flexible attitude
-Critical and analytical thinking ability
-Eager to learn
Our client offers
-Excellent non-contributory pension;
-Good overtime arrangement;
-Further development by means of internal and external training courses;
-Allowance for medical expenses;
-Allowance for travel expenses;
-A minimum of 29 vacation days.
-Temporary contract (7-month) that could be extended for indefinite period
If you are interested, please apply directly via the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
.NET Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_NET1119 The position: We are looking for passionate and high caliber .NET developers to join our IT Department in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: · Full stack design and implementation of a key internal web application · Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code · Write reusable, testable, clean and documented code, utilizing prescribed coding...
· Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
· Participate in peer code reviews
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
· Very good knowledge of C#
· Proficiency in object-oriented programming and web concepts (Http, MVC, REST, OAuth)
· A strong background in relational database theory and excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQL server, Oracle)
· Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks
· Knowledge of and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
· Familiarity with NOSQL storage (MongoDB, Redis, Elastic, etc.) will be considered a plus
· Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN) will be considered a plus
· At least 2 years of similar experience in the financial markets and familiarity with forex and margin trading will be considered a strong plus
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic and target oriented
· Attractive remuneration package
· Private health insurance
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Junior Account Manager • 4 years of Experience in Marketing or Advertising Agency • Experience in developing briefs and carrying out projects from start to finish • Ability to drive multi-channel programs and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams • Digital Communication Knowledge • Excellent Communication skills and presentation skills • Capable to handle offline & online projects • Multitasking -project management...