Αγγελίες εργασίας για equipment. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα equipment στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org - email@example.com .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Drone Pilot (Photographer/Videographer ) Pixel Holiday is looking for a Drone Pilot with experience of videography/ photography to take videos / photos of guests in Hotels and Water Parks in Crete. Qualifications Required • Excellent communication skills • Flexibility with schedule • English Language We offer: Accommodation Salary plus bonus Professional equipment Training courses Job uniform
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire an Infrastructure Project Leader. Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and IT infrastructure to ensure the highest level of their availability. Provide Operational Support/Service/Preventive Maintenance for IT systems/Data Management Solutions including Servers, Storage, VMware...
... Backup and Archiving Software and products including but not limited to Citrix, VMware, Windows Systems, O365, Cloud, DR software, etc.
Provide outstanding system support, monitor and optimize performance for hosted and non-hosted environments
Aid in the support, evolution & direction for virtualization & hosting
Define, implement and assess system reporting and monitoring needs
Provide General Windows Administration, including Active Directory and Group Policy management
Automate software deployment and workstation recovery, while improving user support using Microsoft SCCM
Manage and respond to datacenter, remote locations, and end user related alerts
Support the planning, testing and implementation of Disaster Recovery plans
Provide Datacenter management and Administration
Provide assistance and advice to business users in the troubleshooting and effective use of their IT equipment
Participate in in-house or multi-party Projects to deliver new IT systems or optimized infrastructure architecture and write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, architecture design, testing reports, administrator manuals etc.
Elsa Silgan Metal Packaging S.A, the leading manufacturing company, subsidiary of a multibillion Revenue American Listed Company, is currently recruiting the role of Production Supervisor. The primary activity of the company is the production of metal containers. It is the market leader in Greece serving the biggest International and Local Customers mainly in the food and chemical sector, though its two factory side. Main Duties Achieve planned output according...
... to specifications.
Record operational or production data.
Submit reports on performance and progress.
Prepare the weekly manpower schedule and adjust daily as necessary.
Lead the daily meeting with quality and production planning.
Set weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to production personnel.
Monitor the smooth operation of the production equipment to ensure
proper functioning and highest efficiency.
Contribute in resolving production problems or equipment malfunctions.
Supervise the line operators and develop training plans.
Review best practices with the Production Manager and suggest improvements
Participate in the Group’s projects.