Αγγελίες εργασίας για ensuring. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα ensuring στην Ελλάδα!
KPMG in Greece offers an exciting opportunity for career growth. You will be joining one of the leading global firms of professional services, who currently operates the largest unit of Human Resources Advisory Services in Greece. Due to continued growth, we are seeking to recruit a Manager to join our People Services department. Role objective To deliver added value services to clients in Human Resources digital transformation projects and build long-lasting...
... relationships with existing & prospective clients.
Reporting to a Partner the right incumbent will be responsible for:
Generating new business in different market industries, both by creating new clientele and by expanding business with existing clients as well.
Building long-lasting relationships with clients, understanding their needs and offering value adding solutions.
Striving for continuous product/service development in the area of HR digital transformation.
Working on projects that aim to improve employee experience taking advantage of the opportunities that technology provides utilizing AI, Apps and bots.
Working on cross-functional innovative projects and participating in the development of our service offerings.
Managing a dynamic team of highly qualified and competent Advisors, ensuring their continuous professional growth and development, providing at the same time high quality services to clients.
An Electrical Engineer, with great interest in working as a PLC Software Developer, is wanted for the greater area of Eindhoven for designing, developing and optimizing new and existing PLC operating software. Our client is a machine building industry and is looking to reinforce their team! Description -Ensuring project realization from design to commissioning with the customers together with your colleagues -Translating customer demand into a control...
... solution and making it as efficient and effective make it possible to meet the latest standards and requirements in the logistics sector
-Design, develop and optimize control software for both new and existing projects and machines
-Development and development of ASRS solutions (Automated Storage and Retrieval System)
-Helping to develop a standard library that the PLC Project Engineers use when configuring the projects, if necessary you will provide support
-Coordinating a project, from design to realization and providing aftercare where appropriate
-Recognizing and analyzing potential control risks and coming up with effective ones solutions
-Constantly proactive thinking about the development of the operating systems bringing them together to a higher level
-Bachelor degree in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
-A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or comparable PLC operating systems
-Affinity with industrial automation
-Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
-A proactive and flexible working attitude and can work well in a team
-Prepared to carry out on-site work during commissioning phase
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.
Ioniki Sfoliata S.A. A dynamic food manufacturing company is looking for a Marketing Executive Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based at Oraiokastro, Thessaloniki is looking for a marketing executive to join its marketing team. ROLE DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support by handling multi-tasking issues for the marketing manager and the business overall. The position suits a determined professional who will apply the academic knowledge into practise...
... and develop his/her self-further.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing
2. 2 to 5 years work experience in marketing departments, with in depth knowledge & proven experience in digital marketing, content creation & copywriting, ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
3. Excellent command of English language
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. Excellent User of MS Office, Web & Social Media Platforms
2. Experience in web design, content & social media (portfolio will be a plus)
3. Good to work under pressure in demanding and fast-moving environments where multi-tasking is the norm
4. First class skills in analysis, organising & prioritising tasks with minimal micro-management needs
Plan, create, implement & evaluate marketing activities, especially digital.
Maintain and improve website, social media and its content. Report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels, using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
Overseeing PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
Familiar with organizing international exhibitions & BTL activities
Competition analysis and store visits to be able to report back to the business prices, promos, product count, new launches, ATL/BTL of our key competitors.
Reliable, Trustworthy, Positive, Patient, Focused, Resilient
• Salary till 19.000€ gross when the appropriate requirements are met
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business
• Bonus depending on Performance
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English & Greek at the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Development and execution of net-new software sales
• Demand forecasting, and ongoing prospect engagement to ensure deep and rich pipeline of opportunities
• Executing on Project One’s sales strategy to ensure targets are met and exceeded, while also delivering on sales forecasts in line with overall business objectives
• Ensuring maximum effectiveness in conveying Project One’s full product and service offering(s) to ensure prospects fully understand, and are attracted to, our proposed solution(s) and partnership
• Responsibility for prospecting new clients, responding to questions concerning the company’s solutions, providing product quotes and solution offerings/options
• Maintaining accurate and current reporting/monitoring/updating on activities and progress
• Meeting established monthly and yearly sales quota/target(s)
• Articulation and presentation of proposed solutions through in-person sales presentations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent consultative selling skills and the ability to forge strong relationships from C level executives to operations level
• Excellent Greek and English communication, negotiation, stakeholder management and presentation skills
• Familiarity with the market of industry ERP systems such as SAP and Microsoft are an asset
• Technical sales experience, facilitated by excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to convincingly communicate concepts to others
• Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills
• 3+ years’ experience selling ERP systems in the SMB market
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Relationship Managers. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned SMEs & Large Corporate portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Manages clients providing restructuring solutions, consultation about their eligibility for available...
... solutions and educate them throughout the process.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
Manages efficiently corporate relationships and thus contributes to the achievement of budgeted targets.
Chinese-Speaking Customer Care Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_CCOCH1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Chinese speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Reporting to Controlling Supervisor, jobholder will be responsible to supports the Controlling Supervisor in controlling, coordinating and providing results, financial forecasts and energy business trends in order to support upper management and shareholders in the business decision process. Key Responsibilities Supports in the Coordination of the overall closing/reporting process for the 3 shareholders and for the two companies (HERON I and HERON II). Actively...
... participates in monthly closing, budget, forecast and business plan preparation
Controls budget deviations and highlights messages to the management and head of departments.
Participates in the monitoring of operational and financial KPIs to follow the Company’s performance.
Proactive attitude in building company reports (BI, SAP analytics, Business Object, Excel) for all departments.
Follow up of the overall market analysis and more specifically the Greek electricity market.
Assists in monitoring and developing the cash flow analysis ensuring optimal cash management.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Senior Buyer in order to strengthen our Procurement Operations Department. The jobholder...
... will be responsible for:
Releasing competitive bid process (RFI/RFP/RFQ) and evaluate responses. Negotiating contracts to tight deadlines, minimizing business risk and maximizing commercial benefit for the company through scale and relationships
Supporting on contract creation, leading contract negotiation and creation of ordering documents
Enhancing market knowledge on suppliers, economic impacts and trends as it will be critical to support the organization and creating an effective strategy to support the Greek business and CEE/SEE region in corporate purchases
Project support for procurement programs across Greece, CEE & SEE region ensuring procurement systems management and controlling financial audit requirementsRepresenting the department in meetings for the allocated sourcing categories (both tactical and strategic) and serves as a primary point of contact on special projects as required. Interacting directly with stakeholders on respective business unit initiatives
Being responsible to collate management reporting and data consolidation to enhance the services, data availability and market knowledge for sourcing categories across the Greece, CEE/SEE region
Working closely with business colleagues to understand sourcing requirements and support them on budget preparation and needs
Greenpeace is a global organization, operating in 40 countries world-wide. We believe that the struggle to preserve the future of our planet is not about us. It’s about you. Greenpeace is supported by 3 million donors worldwide, and encourages many millions more to take action every day using non-violent, creative confrontation to expose global environmental problems and force solutions which are essential to a green and peaceful future. To maintain our independence...
... Greenpeace does not accept donations from governments, corporations or EU funding, but relies entirely on contributions from individual supporters & private foundations. Next to our donors, our most valuable assets are our people, our staff and our volunteers.
Greenpeace Greece is looking for a bold and resilient Fundraising Director, who will be able to hit the ground running and lead the Fundraising Department into the next level of growth in the Greek market. The Fundraising Department is responsible for raising all of Greenpeace's income and securing long-time growth for the organization while increasing the reach and engagement to wider audiences.
The Fundraising Director will set and deliver the growth strategy for Greenpeace Greece. The successful candidate will lead a dedicated team of fundraisers and provide them with the necessary vision, leadership, and fundraising skills which in turn will enable the organization to achieve its online and offline fundraising income and donor targets. The Fundraising Director is a member of Greenpeace Greece’s Senior Management Team (SMT) and as such the post-holder will be expected to play a proactive role in the overall management of the organization.
Key duties & responsibilities (subject but not limited to):
Strategy development, Implementation and Budgeting:
- Provide strategic leadership to the planning, development and implementation of fundraising strategy
- Produce cost- effective budgets to achieve action plans and identify new potential income streams
- Develop and evolve systems for planning, delivery, implementation, tracking, monitoring and evaluation, to create a cycle of continuous learning and development
- Lead the yearly giving development plan for Greenpeace Greece, which includes recruitment and development of new donors
- Establish effective supporter journeys for the development of retention
- Ensure cross-functional working with Engagement and Campaign teams to develop a truly integrated fundraising strategy
- Manage an effective fundraising team that delivers fundraising income targets
- Oversee the management of income programs, supporting staff as necessary and ensuring production of effective, high-quality proposals and reports
- Managing workload and performance through regular one-to-ones, annual performance reviews and personal development programs
- Organizational strategic planning and development
- Income and expenditure budgeting
- Advising members of SMT on the availability of funds and the viability of obtaining funds to support campaign initiatives and any other decision to organizational development (beyond FR)
- Leading (under ED and with participation of other SMT members) the annual planning process and the 3 years Strategic Plan process
Qualifications and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fundraising role with strategic funding track record in a national/ international organization
- Proven track record in online and offline fundraising that has directly resulted in increased income for an organization
- Successful, significant and relevant achievement at trouble shooting
- Experience of developing and implementing strategic and business plans
- Experience of Audience Segmentation and usage of Insights to inform a marketing strategy
- Solid experience of Database-Driven-Marketing and demonstrate good understanding of CRM systems
- Proven experience in leadership roles, managing teams and managing complex budget
- Have a good understanding of the digital landscape and the use of analytics to map donors and prospects' online behavior with an end view to diversifying our online activation and conversion touch-points
- Be ultra-confident with setting KPIs, putting together and monitoring budgets and different income scenarios and making swift decisions to remedy potential shortfalls.
- Excellent organizational competencies: Professionalism, Teamwork, Communication, Innovative, strategic thinking and global mindset
- Highly self-motivated and able to work autonomously, take initiative and make decisions
- High level of emotional intelligence and integrity
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek and English
- Good sense of responsibility and commitment to confidentiality
- Innovative and solution driven personality keeping up with technologies trends
- Commitment to Greenpeace core values and strategic direction
Good to have:
- Experience in NGO’s and fundraising techniques will be valued
- Previous similar experience or campaigning experience will be highly appreciated
- Previous exposure to Greenpeace either as a volunteer or supporter
You will be a part of a global organization, with the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow professionally. Salary is according to Greenpeace’s Greece salary grid. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications following the instructions in our website: https://www.greenpeace.org/greece/epirease/fundraising-director/.
Greenpeace Greece is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust.
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic and would like to invite you especially to apply!