Αγγελίες εργασίας για electromechanics. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα electromechanics στην Ελλάδα!
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer in Eindhoven (Holland). Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art...
- Develop and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer Tasks description: Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods; Develop and test...