Αγγελίες εργασίας για eindhoven. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα eindhoven στην Ελλάδα!
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer in Eindhoven (Holland). Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art...
- Develop and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description • Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; • Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; • Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; • Maintenance and organizes' its installed...
... base. Is the contact with the customer for all sorts of issues, attends meetings of customer service and to keep the customer through effective and regular communication to date;
• Provides service training to the technical staff of the customer;
• Possibility to work abroad for short periods to foreign colleagues to support;
• Records all activities according rules and contributes to the development of sound technical documentation;
• Good growth opportunities within the organization worldwide.
• Master Degree Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics;
• 2 – 10 years work experience;
• Knowledge of optical systems and setting up, calibrating them is a plus;
• Good command of English and possibly German language in speech and writing;
• Sharp analytical skills to analyze or troubleshoot simple and complex distortions and report or correct;
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers in Eindhoven (Holland). Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and...
... their in-depth product and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Our client is looking for a Proto Support Engineer within the High-tech industry in Eindhoven (The Netherlands). Job Description: Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot systems by telephone or onsite; Carries out installations, repairs, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on systems at customer; Provides regular assistance, guidance, leadership and technical assistance to junior service engineers; Maintenance and organizes' its installed base. Is the...
Our client, a multinationalcompany based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial Scada Software Engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product and...