Αγγελίες εργασίας για developer. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα developer στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Sr. Application Developer .Net [Open Platforms] in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The...
... jobholder will be responsible for:
Designing and developing computer systems or programs, based on user defined requirements
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance
Writing code, programing, testing, and analyzing new application software
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility
.NET Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_NET1119 The position: We are looking for passionate and high caliber .NET developers to join our IT Department in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: · Full stack design and implementation of a key internal web application · Identify, troubleshoot and debug defects in designated application code · Write reusable, testable, clean and documented code, utilizing prescribed coding...
· Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies
· Participate in peer code reviews
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
· Very good knowledge of C#
· Proficiency in object-oriented programming and web concepts (Http, MVC, REST, OAuth)
· A strong background in relational database theory and excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, SQL server, Oracle)
· Familiarity with front-end web technologies and frameworks
· Knowledge of and an active interest in Design Patterns and SOLID architecture principles
· Familiarity with NOSQL storage (MongoDB, Redis, Elastic, etc.) will be considered a plus
· Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN) will be considered a plus
· At least 2 years of similar experience in the financial markets and familiarity with forex and margin trading will be considered a strong plus
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Dynamic and target oriented
· Attractive remuneration package
· Private health insurance
· Intellectually stimulating work environment
· Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!