Αγγελίες εργασίας για day. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα day στην Ελλάδα!
Τor Ηotel Group, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit a talented and passionate professional at the position of a Sales Manager Location: Thessaloniki, Greece Position Summary: The Sales Manager will have to handle all sales activities and oversees the day to day management of the sales team by keeping the company competitive and innovative. Key Responsibilities: Identify emerging markets and market shifts;...
Job title: Child Protection Senior Manager Location: Athens, Greece The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, the IRC aims to restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling...
Job Title: Child Protection Case worker Location: Athens, field position, Skaramagkas Camp Background/IRC Summary: The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, the IRC aims to restore safety, dignity...
Content Specialist Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new Content Specialist Do you have previous working experiencein travel? Do you believe that attention to detail really matters?Are you passionate and excited about what you do? If so, Excite Holidays might be the place for you! About Excite Holidays: Excite Holidays is an award winning online travel wholesaler with offices around the globe. We provide the most innovative...
IT Support Specialist Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new IT Support Specialist! Excite Holidays is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist whois passionate about his craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration? If all the above sounds like you, then Excite Holidays might be your next destination! About Excite Holidays: Excite Holidays is an award winning online travel wholesaler...
WORK IN CYPRUS! Escape To The Sun! Get a Dream Job! Be a HOTEL WAITER Be a HOUSEKEEPER Be a COOK Be a RECEPTIONIST IN OUR AMAZING HOTELS IN CYPRUS! This is an open casting for everyone who wants to work under fantastic Mediterranean Sun, enjoying Sea & having Fun! WHAT WE DO: We are company providing hotel jobs in Cyprus for past 27 years. WHAT WE SEEK: Open minded, energetic members with various skills and possible experience regarding Hotel industry....
WHAT WE OFFER: Salary: starting from 600 € and up (depending on skills, languages, experiences) FREE accommodation, full board (3 meals per day), Social Insurance, BONUS transportation up to 200 € & Experience Of Lifetime!
If you are looking forward to meeting people from the entire world.
If you think positive, you are willing to keep fit and most of all to have fun!
Send your CV to your personal Dream Job Adviser at: email@example.com
More info: www.sunseafun.com
Share with friends & Become part of #remarcfamily, BE REMARCABLE !
Corporate Fundraising Officer Reports to: Director of Communications Fundraising Location: Athens Duration: Indefinite contract MSF mission: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political...
qmetric | HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of Welcome Pickups, the position of Ruby on Rails Engineer Our client At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step outside the airplane till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport, equip them with all the necessary...
... products they will need during their trip, as well as stand by them for any information or product they need for the duration of their stay, through our mobile application.
Although we are just a 3-years old company, we have been named "Best New Solution in Travel for 2016", have welcomed more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide, gathered raving reviews for our level of service.
If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission to expand Welcome globally and create the perfect travel experience from start to finish, go ahead and apply for the position.
The position will join an existing agile team of 3 Ruby engineers reporting directly to the Technical Product Management and work with the Operations and Customer Support teams to design and ship features that improve their performance.
What you'll do:
• Develop the next versions of our current APIs (quick documentation preview here) to support our mobile apps:
o Driver Mobile App
o Traveller Mobile App
o Service Suppliers & Partners Mobile App
• Deepen the integration of Welcome with third parties. We already have a rather big set of integrations with APIs (Vero, Twilio, Firebase, Pushwoosh, Flightstats, Intercom, Zendesk and a series of Hotels reservation management systems. Part of your job will be to expand, update, monitor and maintain those integrations
• Engage in everyday challenges utilizing your skillset. Our product is highly used by people who depend on their everyday work (drivers, partners, operations) and our environment is scaling so quickly that you will face smaller or more challenging problems very frequently. We expect you to quickly engage and help other team members with your programming development skills.
The ideal candidate needs to have extensive hands-on experience in Ruby and the Rails framework and ideally in designing, developing, testing and improving APIs for mobile apps.
More specifically we are looking for:
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Ruby and/or Rails developer
• Experience developing APIs for Mobile Applications
• A firm grasp of Ruby & Rails test frameworks (minitest / rspec)
• Good knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• Familiarity with NoSQL databases / stores & ElasticSearch
• Ability to coordinate with remote team members
• BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in related field
• Passion to work in an ever-changing environment and in a company that grows 4x every year.
Our client offers
• Salary based on your experience
• A great working environment, full of drive and energy
• The tools you need to perform your daily tasks, including a computer workstation of your choice.
Personal Assistant A Personal Assistant is required to be hired by a busy independent Interior Designer on a part time basis (5 hours/5 days per week with flexibility). The successful applicant will need to be a quick learner, have a friendly but professional attitude and excellent communication skills, be motivated and committed with a positive attitude, flexible and willing to handle a variety of duties. Candidates should have the following qualifications...
Are you an experienced Office Assistant and does managing the administrative duties of a busy office capture your attention? Are you hands-on and like taking ownership of your role? Do you enjoy being at the forefront of coordinating, organizing, greeting visitors with a smile while ensuring the smooth day to day operation at the front desk of a company as Office Assistant ? We are currently seeking an Office Assistant who will be supporting the front...
Ανώνυμη Εμπορική Εταιρεία στον Πειραιά, ζητά υπάλληλο αποθήκης για διαχείριση και οργάνωση των εμπορευμάτων, εξυπηρέτηση των πελατών, διεκπεραίωση
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer. Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods; - Develop...
... and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Please send your cv (in English, or Dutch) in Microsoft Word format
Global Travel Consultant We don’t just love what we do, we love where we do it. Be part of something exciting, join Excite Holidays! Are you an outstanding problem solver and communicator with excellent listening skills? Do you live and breathe exceptional customer service and passionate about service excellence? If so, Excite Holidays might be the next destination in your journey. Who are we? Excite Holidays is an award-winning online travel wholesaler....
Ζητούνται Υπάλληλοι για το κατάστημα Today's Delicious Stores στην Ανατολική Θεσσαλονίκη. Περιγραφή θέσης: Ο κατάλληλος υποψήφιος θα φροντίζει καθημερινά να εξυπηρετεί τις λειτουργικές ανάγκες του καταστήματος στα πόστα ευθύνης που θα οριστούν, φροντίζοντας ταυτόχρονα...
Η εταιρία Αφοί Μουσαμά ΑΞΕ ζητά να προσλάβει για το ξενοδοχείο της Crowne Plaza Athens City Centre Καμαριέρα / Maid Απαραίτητα προσόντα: Προϋπηρεσία τουλάχιστον 2 χρόνια σε ανάλογη θέση [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel Athens is looking for a talented Assistant Director of People and Culture to join the pre-opening team! The Assistant Director of People and Culture works closely alongside the Director of People and Culture and oversees the day to day running of the People and Culture function. Successful candidates will need to demonstrate leadership in the recruitment of a team of professionals to open the new Hotel. Success will be measured...