Αγγελίες εργασίας για database. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα database στην Ελλάδα!
Automotive Researcher, Nordic Speaking - Greece - Permanent Do you have a passion for research and an interest in cars? If yes, this may be the role for you! JATO are hiring an Automotive Researcher to cover research needs related to the Nordic countries (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) to be based at our office in Maroussi, Athens. As an Automotive Researcher you will be required to code cars and commercials price lists, specifications and public incentives data...
We're a London-based funded startup and we're looking for an experienced, remote software engineer to be in charge of our technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have startup experience and passion about building new things. Your Skills & Experience: - Experience: You have 2+ years of experience with an Object-Oriented language. (Most of our stack is in Python) - Databases: You're comfortable with databases both conceptually and in implementation....
... You have experience with No-SQL database systems (We're using MongoDB)
- Architecture: You have a strong understanding of the building blocks of a robust and scalable system, and have experience with AWS tools. (EC2, S3, CloudWatch, ELB, AG)
- Web Technologies: You have a strong understanding of the latest web development tools and techniques. You have experience with NodeJS and have built web applications with REST APIs in the past. Understanding of web security is a big asset.
- Passion for Quality Code: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about our clients.
- Adaptability: You enjoy learning new skills and are willing to experiment with new tools to find the ones that work best. You embrace change and are excited about the prospect of being part of an early-stage startup!
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tensorflow and ML
- Experience with React / VueJS
- Employee stock options - we want results driven intrapreneurs, looking to grow with the company
- Flexible working hours
Who we’re looking for:
We are a team of entrepreneurs and we’re looking for people that demonstrate that spirit. We thrive on uncertainty, achieving big dreams, learning things we don’t know and having a good time and lots of fun as we do that. It doesn’t matter what you know, it matters how hungry to learn you are. Do you see everything you do as an opportunity to learn more and develop? Do you like to take full responsibility and credit for your work - the good and the bad? Are you flexible to see other people’s views, debate and find the best solution to meet the business goals? Do you like to set your own goals? Are you willing to go the extra mile to meet and exceed them? You’ll fit right in! Give us a shout!
Intelistyle provides A.I. styling solutions to fashion retailers, helping them address the needs of 1 in 2 people that are looking for styling advice at their favourite retail locations online or in store. Recognised as one of “the top 10 startups that will help you dress better”, we are part of the prestigious Techstars accelerator (uber and sendgrid in their portfolio).
Retailers use our services to create distinctive online and in store experiences. We do that by offering personalised outfit recommendations for any looks or clothes that their customers own or want to buy.
Our A.I learns from the latest trends and then tailors recommendations to your body type, colours and personal style. We have received multiple innovation awards and the quality of our recommendations outperforms the results of published academic research in the space of outfit generation, second guessing stylists.
Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for a C# Developer (Ref: ECSD1) The key responsibilities of the candidate include: develop, test and implement technical solutions analyze, modify and maintain existing applications prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Good knowledge of C#...
Όμιλος εταιριών στον Πειραιά ζητεί Senior IT Απαραίτητα προσόντα: IT director / CTO Sysadmin / network admin / database admin IT coordinator Υπεύθυνος μηχανοργάνωσης, διαχείρισης πληροφοριακών υποδομών [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.] Τηλ.: 210 4174780
Iberostar Hotels Resorts is looking for a Secretary inGreece, the candidate will be expected to perform among other tasks: Requirements: Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls. Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation. Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and...
H ΓεωΑνάλυση Α.Ε. ζητά για μόνιμη συνεργασία Database Developer Απαιτούμενες Γνώσεις: Πολύ καλή γνώση PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server. [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.] Σας ενημερώνουμε ότι η εταιρία ΓεωΑνάλυση Α.Ε δέχεται βιογραφικά στο πλαίσιο του Thessaloniki #JobFestival2019...
A multinational company leader in the field of banking solutions, is seeking to employ an experienced market analyst. If you have 3+ years of experience and you are looking for your next steps in your career, then read on! For more info, check below. Benefits: To the ideal market analyst, the company will offer: Competitive remuneration package Bonus Mobile Medical insurance Responsibilities: The ideal market analyst for this role, will: Create and maintain...
Andronis Exclusive is currently recruiting a Software Developer *This is a year round job opportunity in our offices in Athens. Entry Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Electrical Computer Engineering / Informatics 2+ years’ of proven software development experience in C# Experience with Web Technologies (ASP.Net) Good knowledge of SQL relational databases, especially in MS SQL Server Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities...
KSM Human Resources on behalf of its client, a global IT Service Provider is seeking to recruit an Oracle Datatabase Administrator Job description: Operation maintenance for Oracle database In charge of performance, integrity and security of a database System performance monitoring System tuning including SQL tuning Change management of tables and data model Data backup and recovery management Data analysis to find fraud attempt and strange transaction data...
Our client, a leading multinational financial services company seeks to hire a Senior Software Analyst / Developer, who will be responsible for monitoring, supporting and otherwise ensuring the successful and efficient every-day operation of business critical IT systems, with secondary responsibility the participation in in-house or multi-party project teams tasked with the Technical Analysis, Requirements Specifications, Testing and/or Development phases of...
... various IT projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work in a team with other database developers, .NET experts, business analysts and system engineers to support the operation, troubleshooting and development of business critical IT systems
• Administer, troubleshoot and maintain existing SQL databases
• Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first level user support of the Company ERP and CRM systems
• Troubleshoot technical issues and identify changes needed in existing applications to meet current or future user requirements
• Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology
• Analyze data contained in the central SQL databases and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions
• Review query performance and implement optimizations
• Write complex SQL code for data handling and reporting and conduct SQL code reviews to ensure best practices are followed
• Produce data models to visualize database structure
• Make recommendations on optimizing custom applications e.g. a number of MS-Access data capture systems for car reservations that need to be migrated into a central SQL repository.
• Assist in the Project initiation and Requirement Analysis Phases of new IT projects to identify requirements related to people, processes and technology and support the ensuing Technical Design
• Participate in workshops with subject matter experts, users, vendors and other 3rd parties in order to validate operational requirements & functional specifications and to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Write and/or validate technical documentation including requirement analysis, design, testing reports, user/administrator manuals etc.
• Participate in the execution and documentation of UAT and SIT tests
Prevention at Sea is a maritime technology firm, which designs and develops software applications for the maritime industry. The company has recently been awarded with 4 international awards for innovation. We maintain 2 offices, one in Athens/Greece and one in Larnaca/Cyprus. The successful candidate will join the “Prevention at Sea” team in Athens or Larnaca (State your preference) and he/she will be focused ondesigning and developing software solutions...
Blockchain seeks for a Software Engineer (Ref: BSE1) The key responsibilities of the candidate include: Develop, test and implement technical solutions Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent Proven experience in Java HTML, CSS ...
Arabic Speaking Partner Relations Manager Reference Number: GR_PRAR1018 We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Partner Relations team. The main responsibilities of the position include: Identifying new partners by utilizing the company resources Supporting the recruitment and management of new and existing partners Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing partners Building and maintaining...
Datamed SA, leader on healthcare information systems, is seeking talented Middle Level Java Developer and/or .Net Developer You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria: Computer Science or Relevant studies 2+ years of professional development experience in Java/Java EEor .NET, ASP.NET Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (TSQL and/or PL-SQL) Experience in WebServices (WCF, SOAP, REST) Experience in Spring...
Spanish Speaking Partner Relations Manager Reference Number: GR_PRSP1018 We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Partner Relations team. The main responsibilities of the position include: Identifying new partners by utilizing the company resources Supporting the recruitment and management of new and existing partners Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing partners Building and maintaining...
Athens Technology Center (ATC) seeks for a Full-Stack Software Engineer The key responsibilities of the candidate include: Develop, test and implement technical solutions Analyze, modify and maintain existing applications Prepare technical, operational and user related documentation in support of applications Candidate qualifications/profile: Minimum requirements: Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Proven experience in Java HTML...