Αγγελίες εργασίας για cosmetics. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα cosmetics στην Ελλάδα!
Η αλυσίδα καλλυντικών και ειδών περιποίησης O-morfia Cosmetics αναζητά άτομα για τη στελέχωση του τμήματος πωλήσεων στο υποκατάστημά της στην Αθήνα. Κύριες
APIVITA is a pioneering Greek company producing innovative natural, effective and holistic cosmetics since 1979, which promote a balanced and harmonious way of life, based on Greek nature, on the unique honeybee society and on the holistic Hippocratic approach to beauty, well-being and health. APIVITA has a worldwide distribution, which today spans to 10 countries such as Spain, Cyprus, Romania and Italy. At APIVITA we share a vision for sustainable development...
... with the utmost respect and love for nature and mankind. We therefore seek people with outstanding ability to communicate APIVITA’ s uniqueness, philosophy and values and to effectively promote its products and services.
The job holder:
Manages company’s budget including revenue/direct margin, EBITDA or CAPEX level and drives the yearly budget exercise and forecast with line managers.
Communicates with other countries to consolidate financial results.
Collaborates with line managers of company’s departments.
Analyzes and reports variances of revenues, OPEX, margin to provide an accurate financial situation with identification of risk and opportunity.
Analyzes, recommends and approves investment or profitability for complex files or projects and selects those that support company’s strategy and optimize its commercial position.
Develops financial plans, organizes product structure in a business logic way and supports in decision making.
Initiates, coordinates and tracks financial processes improvements and ensures the respect for financial standards and best practices.
Proposes improvements in current reporting system.
Reports directly to the COO and supervises a team of twο professionals.
Υπεύθυνος Αποθήκης Ως αποθηκάριος οι κύριες αρμοδιότητές σου θα είναι: Παραλαβή προϊόντων Παρακολούθηση παραγγελιών Φόρτωση / εκφόρτωση εμπορευμάτων Διασφάλιση της εύρυθμης λειτουργίας της αποθήκης Είναι υπεύθυνος για τη συλλογή και αποστολή όλων των...
Our client, a well established cosmetics raw materials company wishes to hire a Regulatory Manager The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews, Product Information Files and associated services. • To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment services in order to achieve an efficient and respected service. • To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to...
... include Toxicological reviews, Product Safety Data Sheets, Product Information Pack reviews, reviews of Cosmetic Labelling, writing Cosmetic Manuals for clients and providing training for clients as required in order to provide a service in line with customer needs.
• To complete all chargeable work efficiently, within the timescales to ensure customer satisfaction and the efficiency of the business and personal chargeability targets.
• To support business development activities as required in order to grow the business
• To maintain a full knowledge and understanding of the developing requirements of the areas mentioned above, as well as any new legislation and standards which may be appropriate to this area, in order to service our clients’ ongoing requirements.
• To work closely with the R&D Director in order to contribute to other areas in order to broaden our in-house capabilities.
• To train the technical and commercial teams on basic safety knowledge to ensure awareness of the importance of safety for customer protection
• To be responsible for all safety activities during Innovation and NPD, for the final safety assessment and for ensuring that products on the markets are safe though their lifecycle
Skills and Knowledge
• Thorough technical knowledge and experience of the Cosmetics and toiletries industry, to carry out complete Cosmetic Product Safety Reports and toxicological reviews.
• To have effective Interpersonal skills, showing an ability to develop good working relationships with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business.
• Good communication skills needed
• High level of accuracy needed
• A Pharmacist or a Toxicologist or a Biochemist or any adjacent field with at least 1 year experience in toxicology or safety assessment in the FMCG, life science or chemical industry. Dermatological background or experience is an advantage.
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
Our client, a well established cosmetics raw materials company wishes to hire a Regulatory Manager The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and conducting Cosmetic Safety Assessments, Toxicological Reviews, Product Information Files and associated services. To continue to grow the cosmetic safety assessment services in order to achieve an efficient and respected service. To develop work associated with the safety assessments, to include Toxicological...
H Youth Lab. Dermocosmetics, μία από τις ανερχόμενες εταιρίες με δυναμική ανάπτυξη στο χώρο του φαρμακείου επιθυμεί να προσλάβει άμεσα: Στελέχη Πωλήσεων Φαρμακείου με έδρα την Αθήνα. Περιγραφή θέσης: Υπεύθυνος για την προώθηση και πώληση των προϊόντων της εταιρίας...
Cosmetics Customer Care Advisors Are you a native/fluent speaker of an EU Language German / French / Italian / Spanish / English? Do you love the world of fashion and cosmetics? Now you can be part of a multinational company! The Client: A multinational contact center, service provider for one of the most admirable cosmetics company in the world is seeking the best Customer Care Agents! Working Days: Monday to Friday Working Hours: 8/day (08:00-20:00) Workplace...