Αγγελίες εργασίας για corporate. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα corporate στην Ελλάδα!
Tor Hotel Group, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit a talented and passionate professional at the position of a Banquet Corporate Sales Executive Location: Thessaloniki and Athens Position Summary: The Banquet Sales Corporate Executive will have to listen to our clients’ needs, analyze all information, ask follow-up questions and create tailored proposals to meet and exceed expectations. Key Responsibilities:...
Sales Manager - B2B Mykonos Pearls is a fast growing company in the Hospitality field. We are looking for a well-rounded Sales / Reservations person with B2B orientation to join our dynamic team. The right candidate will handle the entire process of B2B Sales Department from inquiries to bookings, follow up and expand our partnerships with Travel Agents, Event Companies, Corporates and any B2B players. The position is located in Athens. Responsibilities: Track...
Web Applications Engineer Athens, Attica, Greece · Corporate Information Services · CIS 002 Description: In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience...
Are you a native German speaker? Do you enjoy corporate communication? Would you like to be part of an awarded, really promising company which have "welcomed" more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide and contribute to their growth plan? Our client is working on expanding Hotel and BB partners network in Germany and we are now looking for a German speaking Account Manager based in Athens/Greece, who will identify growth opportunities...
Are you a native Czech speaker? Do you enjoy corporate communication? Would you like to be part of an awarded, really promising company which have "welcomed" more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide and contribute to their growth plan? Our client is working on expanding Hotel and BB partners network in Czech Republic and we are now looking for a Czech speaking Account Manager based in Athens/Greece, who will identify growth opportunities...
Are you a native Hungarian speaker? Do you enjoy corporate communication? Would you like to be part of an awarded, really promising company which have "welcomed" more than 600,000 travelers across 28 destinations worldwide and contribute to their growth plan? Our client is working on expanding Hotel and BB partners network in Hungary and we are now looking for a Hungarian speaking Account Manager based in Athens/Greece, who will identify growth opportunities...
Το Elatos Resort Health Club, το πρώτο ελληνικό ξενοδοχείο που αποτελείται αποκλειστικά από ιδιωτικά chalets βρίσκεται σε υψόμετρο 1,300 μέτρων σε ένα αλπικό τοπίο ανάμεσα σε έλατα στην καρδιά του Παρνασσού. Μόλις δύο ώρες μακριά από την πολύβουη Αθήνα προσφέρει γενναιόδωρα...
SAP Basis Engineer Athens, Attica, Greece · Corporate Information Services · CIS 001 Description: In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing! Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible. We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them. So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Belvedere Mykonos Hotel is looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our Rooms Division Team on a seasonal employment basis: Driver Position Outline and Responsibilities: Carry out the transfer of hotel guests upon arrival, departure and during their stay to all locations on the island Meet and greet guests in a professional and courteous manner as per corporate standards Be in charge of the cleanliness, fueling and maintenance of the hotel...
Head of Quality Management Avlonas Pharma Site (Ref: HQM_2019) Main responsibilities: Ensuring compliance in BU, in terms of personnel, building equipment, materials, methods, documentation with required GMP Determines the annual internal audit plan for personnel’s compliance to SOPs/GMPs. Responsible for the significant investigations and for proposing to Corporate QA and to BU Head corrective or preventive actions. Composing the annual Quality Management...
Διδακτικό Προσωπικό στον Τομέα Corporate Professional Development and Strategic Management - Θεσσαλονίκη
Το Mediterranean College Θεσσαλονίκης στο πλαίσιο στελέχωσης της Σχολής Μηχανικών ζητά να προσλάβει διδακτικό προσωπικό στον τομέα Corporate Professional Development and Strategic Management για διδασκαλία στην αγγλική γλώσσα. Κωδικός θέσης: CPDE Απαραίτητα προσόντα: Δίπλωμα τοπογράφου ή...
HR Manager - Athens Life is short – so work somewhere awesome! Join Excite Holidays as our new HR Manager! Excite Holidays is currently looking foran experienced and hands on HR Manager.People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete...
MarBella S.A., a growing hotel company that operates in an idyllic location at the South-East side of Corfu Island two luxurious 5* properties, the Marbella Corfu Hotel and the MarBella Nido Suite Hotel Villas, is currently seeking to recruit: Reservation Agent Role: The members of the Reservations department are responsible for handling promptly, professionally and courteously all communications from guests, travel agents, tour operators, corporate accounts...
Financial Analyst – Transaction Advisory Restructuring Services The Greek EY Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice is the leader in Greece and South-East Europe in professional financial advisory services market. Within TAS, the Transaction Support team aims to assist clients, both private equity firms and corporate clients, throughout the whole transaction process. Whilst traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, transaction...
Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a Graphic Designer Key Responsibilities Works with digital marketing managers so as to find the best solution to our clients' needs Presents designs to internal stakeholders and explains the reasons behind decisions made Creates newsletters, banners ads, presentations, corporate identity or other relative material Required...