Αγγελίες εργασίας για compliance. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα compliance στην Ελλάδα!
Company Profile Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 157 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements The position of Information Security GRC Consultant EU is a...
... position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization, ensuring regional GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Awareness related projects successful delivery.
More specifically, the job holder:
Supports the Head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country
Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework
Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape
Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level
Reviews periodically the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented
Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy
Develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes
Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability
Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary
Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Information Technology, Audit, Business Administration or any other relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset
2-5 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function
Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Strong results orientation to achieve goals
Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment
Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills
Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork
Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work
The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects within an international retail environment.
On line quoting reference: (ref: IS_2019)
Address: 81, Spaton Ave.
Zip code: 153 44
City: Gerakas – Attiki
All applications will be treated as confidential
Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Sales Department and assisting with different tasks. We have a very dynamic team and is always open to new ideas and possibilities. Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages. The areas where you will gain experience are: - Building...
... a network on LinkedIn
- Promote the activities of company on LinkedIn
- Acquisition of new customers
- Build good, long-term relationships with your customers
- Discuss the needs of your customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customers' demands
- Encourage your customers to post their job offers
- Advise your customers how to use Europe Language Jobs
- Inform your customers about the latest developments of the company services
- Identify sales opportunities and close deals
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling and upselling in order to increase revenues
- Analyze goals and strategy with the team
- Create new ideas and possibilities to help to develop the strategy
- Native level of Greek
- Proficiency level of English
- You are a friendly and positive team player and willing to work in an international environment
- You are proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- You are results-driven
- You want to develop a career in business
- You have previous relevant experience in sales / account management (customer service, shop etc.), you are not afraid to pick up the phone and you are results-driven.
- You are passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- You are able to identify customer needs and you have
- You have excellent listening and communication skills
- You are curious and able to multitask.
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week
Our client is a leading company, well-established in the food production sector. The jobholder will be a self-motivated professional with achievement drive and organization skills to: Formulate and upon approval coordinate the implementation of quality assurance goals, objectives and policies. Develop, maintain and implement quality and food safety procedures and control mechanisms according to local and international quality standards and policies. Ensure...
... compliance with company’s legislation, GFSI, and Customer requirements, liaising with industry and regulatory institutions and authorities.
Perform QMS and food safety audits within the organization and the suppliers.
Liaises with suppliers in order to assess product specifications, resolve quality-related issues and maintain quality standards.
Identify the gaps and seek improvements throughout all processes.
Be responsible for proactive development, ongoing management and continuous improvement of the Quality & Food Safety Management Systems.
Our client is an international leader in the production of plumbing and heating components. Reporting to the General Manager, the right incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the accounting, tax and reporting activities of the company. ...
Ensures that the company’s books and records are updated and maintained in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles and tax regulations and acts proactively to that aim.
Manages the preparation of financial statements according to IFRS and according to the Group Standards.
Ensures that the proper processes and controls are in place and that they are followed while she/he advises management on issues related to compliance.
Investigates the accounting and taxation treatment of all new business issues in collaboration with external providers and suggests the way to be handled so as to ensure compliance with law and regulations, reliability of reporting data but also cost efficient approach.
Participates in the development and deployment of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls as well as policies and procedures while acting as the focal person with external partners (financial institutions, banks, Tax Authorities).