Αγγελίες εργασίας για clients. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα clients στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. SIA plans to...
... create a “Competence Centre” in Athens aiming to address the card business development activities for the SIA Group, to provide “best in class” card processing services in Greece and other European countries via the usage of the HPS PowerCARD suite.
For our new dedicated PowerCARD Competence Centrein Athens we are currently are looking for a Project Analyst in order to strengthen our Client Support Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
§Performing project management activities for Requests for Change [RfC] of medium complexity
§Defining the RfC brief and setting client expectations in respect of deliverables
§Managing, maintaining and tracking the overall delivery plan, controls, budget and work assignments according to established SIA governance
§Reporting RfC status (schedule, cost, benefit, risk, issues and scope) to all stakeholders on a regular agreed basis
§Building strong partnerships with the Relationship Managers and other client support teams to align business objectives to meet the needs and service expectations of the Clients
§Facilitating the Client communication and delivery process as it relates to association releases, regulatory changes, product/platform upgrades, fee revisions and system enhancements
§Undertaking operation improvement projects and/or to facilitate projects for audit purposes
Magna travel seeks to hire an experienced travel agent for their offices based in Glyfada. We are looking for a travel agent who is passionate about travel and client service. Your responsibilities will include: •Planning and selling transportation, accommodation, insurance and other travel services • Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advising them on appropriate destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs and...
• Proven work experience as a travel agent (5 years' min experience)
• Some flexibility required with working hours
• Excellent knowledge of air-ticket reservations systems and travel force
• Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
• Strong sales skills and commercial awareness
• Excellent team player
• Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
• Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
• Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred
• Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage
• A competitive remuneration package
• Excellent working environment
If the above description appeals to you, and you feel you are right for this position, we would be happy to meet with you! Please send your CV and a cover letter stating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy People Team, an advertising company, is seeking to fullfil the position of Business Coordinator Duties • formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers • coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows • presents drafts and ideas to clients • hire, train and supervise support staff required for events • supervise the...
... work of office to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines and proper procedures
• perform general office duties
• generate financial statements and facilitated accoount closing prosedures each month
• create periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs
• prepare and process payroll information
• prepare invoices, reports and other documents
• academics in business administration, communication or marketing
• proven work experience
• excellent verbal and written communications skills
• time management and organizational skills
• advanced in English
• team player