Αγγελίες εργασίας για chat. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα chat στην Ελλάδα!
An Electrical Engineer, with great interest in working as a PLC Software Developer, is wanted for the greater area of Eindhoven for designing, developing and optimizing new and existing PLC operating software. Our client is a machine building industry and is looking to reinforce their team! Description -Ensuring project realization from design to commissioning with the customers together with your colleagues -Translating customer demand into a control...
... solution and making it as efficient and effective make it possible to meet the latest standards and requirements in the logistics sector
-Design, develop and optimize control software for both new and existing projects and machines
-Development and development of ASRS solutions (Automated Storage and Retrieval System)
-Helping to develop a standard library that the PLC Project Engineers use when configuring the projects, if necessary you will provide support
-Coordinating a project, from design to realization and providing aftercare where appropriate
-Recognizing and analyzing potential control risks and coming up with effective ones solutions
-Constantly proactive thinking about the development of the operating systems bringing them together to a higher level
-Bachelor degree in Industrial Automation, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering
-A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
-Knowledge of Siemens S7 and TIA or comparable PLC operating systems
-Affinity with industrial automation
-Fluent in English, both orally and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
-A proactive and flexible working attitude and can work well in a team
-Prepared to carry out on-site work during commissioning phase
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com.
Chinese-Speaking Customer Care Officers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_CCOCH1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our Customer Care team in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Dealing with clients’ inquiries via live chat, email and telephone • Performing personal clientele analysis and taking actions as required • Handling client inquiries appropriately and...
... ensuring that high level service is provided
• Promoting available products and services to clients
• Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Cooperating effectively with other departments as required
• Contributing to team effort by achieving targeted results
• Degree in a business-related field
• Client handling experience in the financial services sector is a definite plus
• Fluent Chinese speakers with excellent oral and written skills in English
• Ability to multitask and maintain a high-level of organization
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer literacy
• Valid work permit required
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Your work will directly impact Bazaraki.com and the overall success of the business. You will have the chance to work on a website which has 21 million page views each month, 310K registered users and thousands of suppliers. Customer support is the most critical department of Bazaraki.com. It handles all communication with all involved parties and it is fundamental to work with diligence and empathy. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual...
... with excellent communication skills.
• Provide technical support and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem.
• Ensure all queries received (email, telephone, chats etc) are responded to within the agreed timescales and to a satisfactory standard. Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
• Work as part of a team and comply with processes and procedures to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
• Inform customers about features and functionalities
• Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
• Any other reasonable duties as required
• Greek language as a native and fluency in English is necessary
• Quick learner and the ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
• Excellent IT skills necessary
• Competent in the use of Office packages, including Word & Excel
• Works at pace and achieves tight deadlines
• Previous experience in Customer support experience is desirable
• Flexible individual with problem solving skills
• Good and reliable internet access & laptop/PC
Η εταιρία προσφέρει:
This is a permanent full-time position working the core opening hours of the business Monday to Friday 9 am to 18 pm. It is a Remote-based job and you can work anywhere in the world. Extended working hours will be sometimes required according to business needs.
We want to be able to attract the best and make sure you keep getting better. We are offering a competitive salary package.
Bazaraki.com is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you feel you have the skills and experience then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!