Αγγελίες εργασίας για certifications. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα certifications στην Ελλάδα!
Α well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks a PPC Trainee – Account Developer Key Responsibilities: Create text image ads across various digital advertising networks Run recurring “check-and-fix” procedures for multiple PPC accounts Perform thorough keyword analyses in order to expand optimize Google Adwords campaigns Deliver performance marketing reports Required Qualifications: Studies in the field of...
Peoplecert, a global leader in the assessment and certiﬁcation of professional skills, and the sole examination provider of Axelos’ certifications starting
ITQS is seeking to recruit a high caliber, energetic individual as an IT Support Systems Engineer. The successful candidate should combine a relevant educational and professional background, with enthusiasm and eagerness and will work in a fast-paced environment on a multitude of tasks supporting our core business. The successful candidate will: • Install, configure and maintain computer & network equipment, operating systems and applications • Troubleshoot...
... system, network & application problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
• Provide technical support, either on site or remotely, to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Take ownership of clients’ problems, following up the status, communicating progress and following through to ensure complete resolution
• Assist with the roll-out of new services and applications & the maintenance of current ones
• Log enquiries with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions
• Identify, evaluate and recommend improvements in technologies and practices and work with other technical staff to develop relevant architectures, technologies, policies and procedures
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Experience in deployment, administration & troubleshooting of Microsoft products (Windows, AD, SQL, Office365)
• Experience on virtualization platforms (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V)
• Experience in troubleshooting common IT problems
• Working knowledge of common information technologies & Cloud concepts
• Excellent command of the English language both written & spoken.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in technical support positions
• Completed military obligations
• Driving license
Other desired qualifications:
• Experience on Networking & Security solutions
• Certifications (Microsoft, VMware)
• Experience with Apple operating systems
• Customer-oriented attitude & excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic
• Proactively manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines;
• Ability to prioritize and manage several open issues
• Ability to work effectively & efficiently with others or individually
• Able to communicate complex concepts to a general audience
• Solid listening and enquiring skills in combination with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
• Enthusiasm for continuous learning
• Competitive salary tailored to each candidate’s skills and experience, bonus & benefits
• Continuous improvement & training
• Friendly & stable work environment with potential for professional advancement
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you. Your personal information and application to this job posting will be kept strictly confidential. Applications must be in English.