Αγγελίες εργασίας για brand. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα brand στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a multinational Pharmaceutical company well-established in the Greek market, is currently looking for a Commercial IT Manager who will play a pivotal role in managing the IT function and will provide oversight for the delivery of all IT services into the organization aligned with regional/global IT strategies. More specifically, the ideal candidate will: Take a leading role in both internal and external business technology projects from planning...
... to execution. Have input into business strategy in areas where technology and innovation can play a significant role.
Generate projects based on knowledge of business strategy – play a full and integrated role in the strategic and, where possible, the tactical planning process within the business.
Be able to speak confidently on the business strategy – even on those areas that do not have a technical component.
Define, brief, initiate and oversee the delivery of technology projects at an affiliate level.
Promote the value and benefits of Commercial IT capabilities across all areas of competency (i.e. digital, analytics, Infield solutions including CRM / CLM / BA, mobile, infrastructure, ERP, business applications and emerging technologies).
Build and efficiently sustain IT digital capabilities to enable affiliate MCM Strategy.
Be recognized as the go-to person for technology leadership within the organization.
Give the affiliate high-quality advice on the use of technology. Ensure that global and regional IT Operations and Services are delivered to a high-standard and in line with affiliate requirements.
Build a strong working relationship with the affiliate Commercial Brand Teams and all business functions as well as with the Area IT management, IT Centers of Excellence and Corporate IT services.
Ensure that all projects are compliant with local regulatory frameworks and legal requirements.
Develop, implement and monitor of any affiliate-specific services.
ID Sourcing (www.idsourcing.eu) is a multinational company with presence in Switzerland, Greece, Italy, Brazil and Mexico specializing in retail promotion merchandize and packaging Branding with an extended global portfolio including clients like Henkel, L’Oréal, Nestle, Coty, Avon and many others Job Description & Requirements ID Sourcing is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join its Client Service Department in Athens -Greece. A talented...
... Junior Account Manager with a passion for marketing who is looking to deliver amazing work to our clients.
• contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
• provide after-sales support to retain customers
• ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
• build strong client relationships through regular communication
• coordinate with Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
• Strong organizational & communication skills
• Effective presentation & negotiation skill
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
• Excellent communication in English
• Good time-management with a problem-solving attitude
• Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
By joining ID Sourcing you will have the opportunity to work on unique interactive projects and manage some of the largest clients in the Greek market.
If you are interested in applying for this Job Opportunity please send us your CV to: email@example.com