Αγγελίες εργασίας για automation. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα automation στην Ελλάδα!
As a mechatronics Engineer in the Material Flow Technology department you and your team are responsible for several kilometers of state-of-the art materials handling technology including maintenance, repair, and error analysis. Where your expertise is needed Technical maintenance, troubleshooting and service of automated materials handling equipment Control and monitoring of material flow in our logistics Work with internal and external service providers...
... and monitor compliance with the maintenance and accident prevention plans
Optimize control processes and quality assurance of the conveyor technology
What we’re looking for
Successfully completed vocational training in the field of mechatronics, industrial electrical engineering, automation technology or comparable engineering education
Initial relevant experience in industrial systems control, process control engineering and control engineering
Well-founded knowledge of the maintenance and error analysis of industrial equipment, preferably in materials-handling and material flow technology and basic knowledge of the common BUS systems in the automation environment
Good communication skills in English (German or Dutch is a plus)
To apply: please send your resume in Word format
Reference Number: JDGR1020 The position: We are looking for experienced Java Developers with a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and who will work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of trading applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Building advanced back end applications on the Java platform • Following test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies • Reviewing...
... code of other developers
• Continuously monitoring and improving application reliability, and optimising performance
• Running unit testing and automation testing
• Contribution to system design and architecture
• Presenting ideas for system improvements
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, or any other relevant degree
• At least 5 years of work experience in Java development
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
• Excellent understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts
• Knowledge of REST API and web services implementation concepts
• Knowledge of Oracle & MySQL is considered a plus
• Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs, working knowledge of C/C++ is considered a plus
• A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation
• Passion for back end applications
• Strong teamworking skills and interest in personal development
• Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
• Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family.
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
qmetric HR Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of its client, a well-established company, leader in its field of operations, the position of System Administrator The position: The selected candidate will be part of an established IT Department and in case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include: -Installing and configuring software, hardware, and networks -Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting...
-Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
-Managing individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables
-Providing user support.
-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
-3-5 years of experience in systems administration / databases / network administration
-Working experience on Microsoft Active Directory / domain administration (users’ rights, groups, policies)
-Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization technology
-Experience with database systems – MS SQL Server, MySQL
-Experience with enterprise backup systems, such as BackupExec, NetBackup or equivalent
-Comfortable with Unix/Linux systems, scripting and automation tools
-Comfortable with configuring Cisco devices
-IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields is a plus
-Knowledge of CMS administration (Joomla/WordPress) is considered an asset
-Methodical and results-oriented
-Analytical & problem – solving skills
-Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
-Eager to learn new technologies
-Team spirit and ability to cooperate effectively.
Our Client offers:
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
-A competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program
-Work in a dynamic environment with great potential
-Personal and professional development opportunities.
Are you interested?
Are you thrilled by the prospect of advancing your already successful career and developing professionally in a well-established company, leader in its field?
If so, sent your application to email@example.com!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. SIA currently processes 7.2 billion issuing and acquiring card transactions and handles over 84 million payment cards in 23 European countries. For our new...
... dedicated PowerCARD Centre of Excellence in Athens we are currently are looking for a
in order to strengthen our Test Center Department.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications
Participating in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. Testing may include application, network, system, regression and user acceptance testing. Testing monitoring of test environment readiness, testing case execution and defect information
Performing activities around building and executing test scripts that either validates system functionality or system performance requirements on small to medium sized projects, or small components of larger projects
Working with Development and Business community to work through requirements and issues when developing and executing upon the defined scenarios provided.Post execution activities will include basic internal and external communications
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development...
... process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
QA Engineer Responsibilities:
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
• Monitor debugging process results.
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
QA Engineer Requirements:
• Proven work experience in software development.
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.