Αγγελίες εργασίας για applications. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα applications στην Ελλάδα!
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries and has recently acquired the Card Processing Business in Greece from First Data Corporation. For our Operations in Greece we currently have an exciting opportunity...
... for a talented Application Developer Cobol to join our IT Development team in Greece.
The jobholder will be responsible for:
Developing and maintaining applications that drive our business.
Supporting all phases of development, from technical analysis to coding, testing, and maintenance.
Producing documentation of system and process documentation as deliverables on applications.
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility.
Performing additional job duties as required.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Engineer in order to strengthen our IT Infrastructures Department. The jobholder will...
... be responsible for:
Providing expert judgment and analysis for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems related to Windows and Active Directory
Resolving highly-complex technical issues, conducting advanced research, and identifying product/service innovations
Interacting with all other Information Technology personnel to identify and correct issues
Designing the Windows environment; Performing system administration, installation, problem isolation, and resolution on Windows and Active Directory systems
Deploying, maintaining, and managing Windows systems in a virtual environment such as VMwarePerforming capacity planning for Windows, Windows applications and Active Directory systems and services
Anticipating growth demands and responds with action plans accordingly
Proactively ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
Providing coaching to other team members whenever required
Performing additional job duties as required