Αγγελίες εργασίας για Visual. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Visual στην Ελλάδα!
Αρμοδιότητες: Προγραμματιστής Εφαρμογών για την επέκταση των υφιστάμενων εφαρμογών της Εταιρείας. Απαραίτητα Προσόντα: . Ο/Η υποψήφιος/α θα πρέπει να γνωρίζει άριστα τα περιβάλλοντα C#, MS SQL, T-SQL και Visual Studio. Επιθυμητά Προσόντα: Η προϋπηρεσία σε ανάλογη...
Our client, a multinational company based in Eindhoven, wishes to hire Industrial SCADA software engineers Client is working as a professional systems integrator for industrial automation and production management software projects. The goal is to increase, in close cooperation with customers, production and efficiency and thus maximize competitiveness. Added value is a close, enthusiastic and dynamic team of highly trained staff and their in-depth product...
... and process knowledge. In our approach teamwork and partnership are key concepts in relation with both customer and suppliers. To strengthen software development team within the business unit Industrial IT, we are looking for passionate Industrial SCADA / Software Engineers.
You will work closely with clients and internal project manager for the overall project.
You will analyze, in cooperation with the project, the needs and requirements of the client and translates it into a functional description.
You will develop software to control industrial processes and visualization (HMI SCADA).
You implement data logging and processing of industrial processes (Historian, SQL, SSRS).
You keep abreast of the latest technologies and applies them in your projects.
You carry yourself the required tests; possibly in cooperation with the customer.
Since we are active in industries diversion, you are open for every new challenge.
In time, there are growing possibilities to project manager or solution architect
You have a higher technical (Bachelor or Master) degree or equivalent experience.
You have a interest in the development of industrial applications (SCADA, Historian, SQL, …).
Knowledge of the GE Proficy IP suite (Historian, Cimplicity, iFix, Workflow …) is a plus, but not required.
You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking.
You want up-to-date in terms of technology and software development.
Integration of bar code scanners, RF-ID readers or other peripherals are an interesting challenge for you.
You are flexible and stress resistant.
You have a good knowledge (oral and written) in English
Work experience is not required.
Client offers a professional working environment where teamwork is central with completed an attractive salary package with fringe benefits (laptop, car, etc, but appreciates everything and respects your insight and opinion. You work with a committed and highly motivated team.
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
With experience of 19 years and more than 300 successful implementations, Project One is capable of choosing SAP Business One as the perfect ERP and advanced reporting solution. Furthermore, as the first company worldwide, Project One developed Maritime One, an End-To-End Solution for Maritime Industry based on SAP Business One. Commitment is the connection between our values intentions and our actions. Mission of Project One’s senior team is to provide...
... to Greek and Foreign Companies the appropriate expertise to optimize their operations and ensure them a long-term sustainable growth with SAP Business One.
If you want to join a dynamic and experienced team this position is ideal for you.
• Design and develop SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-ons and Crystal Reports
• Maintain and enhance existing SAP BUSINESS ONE Add-on and Customizations
• Work with SAP functional analysts and Operations business analysts to formalize specifications for custom development
• Monitor and maintain test environments
• Design and implement technical solutions for conversions, interfaces, enhancements, reports, forms and work-flows
• Provide technical support for SAP sub-processes/sub-modules supporting corporate clients, including routine systems operation support; diagnose and fix system problems;
• Respond to end-user problems
• Document and perform unit, string, integration, and regression testing in support of new implementations and releases
• Review and Test System Upgrades
• Keep manager or team lead informed of significant cross-team, cross-functional issues and/or significant technical challenges as appropriate. Proactively work to solve these issues while including the key functional and/or business stakeholders
• Provide assistance to out off-site team as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Higher education in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent
• Ability to analyze the data and data structures
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Advanced skills with data analysis and problem solving
• Advanced skills and knowledge of technical documentation
• Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction, customer service, and presentation
• Self-starter with leadership qualities who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision
• Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates
• Previous experience with at least 1 (one) full life-cycle implementation experience
• Desire to learn new modules/sub-modules related SAP technology
• Familiarity with source control such as GIT or TFS
• Experience with unit testing
• Working knowledge of Visual Studio
• Experience in SAP Business One or other ERP solutions will be considered an asset
• Expert at database concepts, SQL language and Crystal Reports
Store Manager - Luxury Boutique A-MC Consulting on behalf of its client, a luxury boutique, is seeking for store manager. He/she will lead and support all activities in the Boutique to achieve designated business objectives. Furthermore, to inspire and nurture an unsurpassed service culture creating world-class client experiences in a dynamic environment and strengthen client relationships. To perform with professional integrity in boutique operations, stock...