Αγγελίες εργασίας για Various. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Various στην Ελλάδα!
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Liquid Media, one of the biggest digital media groups in Greece, has an opening for a Digital Sales Coordinator. This position will support the Digital Sales Managers with all aspects of sales, execution and optimization of the digital properties of Liquid Media (gazzetta.gr, insider.gr, reader.gr, jenny.gr et.al) Summary of Key Responsibilities: - Support various digital sales and marketing related initiatives/tasks as assigned by digital sales management. -...
... Act as liaison between Sales, external direct clients / agencies, and internal production departments following processes conducive to a smooth work flow
- Work cross functionally with Traffic/Operations team to ensure digital campaigns launch and are implemented successfully
- Assist the creation of Digital Sales packages and materials
- Manage reporting for priority accounts and deliver post campaign analytics
- Update and maintain weekly spreadsheets of revenue booked
-Ability to adapt to change quickly as well as be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Collaborative mindset, ready to work with multiple departments
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be pro-active and solution oriented
- Experience in computer software including MS Office and Spreadsheets at a minimum is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal
-Prior experience in Advertising Sales, digital campaign management, ad sales traffic or Sales Assistant is a plus.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Our client is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. They are opening a new technical office in Thessaloniki and are currently looking for several CAD Engineers – HVAC Systems. Job Description • Performing mechanical building design and possess the ability to perform that design in REVIT MEP and Microstation Tricad software. • Designing layout of MEP systems and other various systems as needed. • Preparing...
... engineering drawings from general engineering and design information using BIM/CAD platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field is required.
• Excellent English language skills + Good German skills are a big advantage
• Engineering background and understanding of HVAC systems application in buildings and facilities.
• Experience must include using CAD (such as Microstation Tricad and / or Revit MEP) to perform complex calculations, proficiency in Building and Mechanical Codes and Standards, client facing/client relationship/client management skills and effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge in BIM Codes and Standards.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 300 Super Markets, 15 Cash & Carry, 161 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Position Requirements Provides support and guidance to Store Managers, Supervisors and employees regarding...
... HR-related and employees’ issues
Participates in Hiring Process for stores (Recruitment, evaluation and selection of suitable candidates)
Manages the overall HR processes of new hires, internal transfers and resignations
Ensures the implementation of health and safety rules at the workplace
Assists with various HR projects as required
Our client, a Greek company key player in the services sector, seeks to employ an HR Manager for its premises in Athens. Reporting directly to the Senior Partner, the HR Manager will be responsible for driving the HR agenda in the local organization, providing HR support to the Management and the employees. Evaluates current capabilities and identifies the future resource needs to achieve organizational structure capacity through the resourcing of internal...
... or external talents
Supports managers in identifying and managing high performing/high potential individuals
Implements the recruitment and selection process
Analyzes and identifies training needs, choosing the right providers and coordinating the soft skills and technical skills training programs
Implements various HR initiatives to develop employee engagement
Handles operational issues such as absence and performance management
SIA Group is a European leader in the design, creation and management of technology infrastructures and services for Financial Institutions, Central Banks, Corporates and the Public Sector, in the areas of payments, cards, network services and capital markets, providing services to over 50 countries. For our Operations in Greece we currently are looking for a Systems Requirement Analyst in order to strengthen our IT Development Department. The jobholder...
... is responsible for:
Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow
Developing requirements specifications according to guidelines
Understanding software development lifecycle and payments processing
Taking part in sessions/ meetings in order to better understand business needs and be able to document them
Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
Translating business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization, and manages changes to such requirements
Working in cooperation with various teams in the IT organization such as developers, architects test analysts and project managers
Performing additional job duties as required
Working on moderately complex projects with moderate to high breadth of responsibility