Αγγελίες εργασίας για Timely. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Timely στην Ελλάδα!
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities 2 Mio procurement per year Liaise daily with procurement planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments Co-ordination of shipments with all customers Logistics co-ordination with forwarders Provide sales...
Our client, a well-established multinational company wishes to employ a Supply Chain Supervisor Main Accountabilities • 2 Mio procurement per year • Liaise daily with procurement & planning for order status ensuring delivery commitment • Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments • Co-ordination of shipments with all customers • Logistics co-ordination...
... with forwarders
• Provide sales assistance to Area Sales Managers by producing reports, memos, letters, spreadsheets and general administration
• Import/Export co-ordination
• Invoicing of all orders
• Co-ordination with logistics Department for preparation of shipping documents.
• Co-operating with Accounts Department for overdue payments
• Responsible for collecting data to be used in the development of critical departmental objective monitoring systems
Ideal Candidates must have:
- Perfect command of English language (written and oral)
- Ideally German language also
- Excellent Computer literacy
- A bachelors degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in customer service or commercial support departments
To apply: Please send resumes in Microsoft Word format mentioning job title
InGlobe Agency representing a 5* hotel located in Paphos Cyprus asks candidates to apply for job openings for season 2019 for Cook B' Summary of function Under the direction of the Kitchen supervisor or his delegate, and within the limits of established policies and procedures, produces and presents food of high quality. Duties responsibilities Prepare fresh ingredients for cooking according to recipes/menu Cook food and prepare top-quality menu items in...
Tor Hotel Group, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season. Eagles Palace Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a Groom / Bell Boy Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki Key Responsibilities: Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests, assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested and as assigned by the Front Office Manager...
Financial Controller Location: Rocabella Santorini Job purpose: The Financial Controller is responsible for the day to day financial control of the hotel. He/she will coordinate the daily receivables, payables, human resources and cost control processes and will report directly to the General Manager. Will be called to actively cooperate with all the head of departments to ensure the smooth operation of the hotel and departments. Main Responsibilities: Ensure...
MED SEA HEALTH S.A. is looking to recruit for its 5* Miraggio Thermal Spa Resort in Paliouri, Kassandra, Halkidiki , for the season of 2019 Waiter / Service (Code: Wtr19) The role:Ensure that all guests are served to the hotel’s standard in the Restaurant / Bar / Lounge areas. Display highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas.Takes orders for, serves (where applicable, prepares) food and...
Το ξενοδοχείο Esperides Hotel 3 αστέρων στη Θάσο, αναζητά για τη θερινή περίοδο 2019 να καλύψει την ακόλουθη θέση: Βartender / Βarista (Male/Female) (code: BRT19) The person holding this position reports to the Operations Supervisor and more specifically is required to: Welcome, cater for and deliver friendly personal service to all guests, from arrival to departure, with a professional...
A traditional manufacturing company is looking for an Export Sales Development Manager THE CANDIDATE – You We are currently looking for a highly motivated professional, driven to succeed and wishing to lead an effective sales business development in the Anglo-Saxon, German & North American region. Your role is a critical component to the continued successful growth of our business We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered...
... to lead your own initiative and hunger for sales. Our goal is to build a non-existence customer base portfolio, drive sales committed to our mission and focused on being successful.
The ESDM will be responsible for setting and executing sales development strategy for the selected region. This executive will assume leadership responsibilities for a growing sales organization generating sale-leads into developed and emerging markets to deliver a fully integrated product solution. This dynamic leader will set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategy to generate growth firstly in number of customers and secondly revenue for the business. This person will manage complex sales-cycles and present to Senior managers with their analyses and progress. Also, they will provide detailed and accurate forecasting for their region sales activity and achievements.
The Daily Role
• Own and exceed annual new customer targets within assigned territory
• Direct customer training and presentation of the product to the new customers
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Accountable for order quota achievement.
• Overall accountability for planning, executing and submitting the Annual Sales Business Plan under his/her scope of control.
• Plans, coordinates, prepares standards of presentations, and conducts periodic account status reviews to the Senior Management
• Ensures accurate and timely booking status of all pending sales opportunities; monitors and expedites progress toward quarterly and annual sales commitments.
• Manages sales objectives, submission of calculations, supporting data and reviews quarterly data with the Senior Management for approvals.
• Manages expenses within guidelines and departmental budget, while booking her/his tickers hotels and corporate entertainment.
The Skills Required
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from A to Z
• Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately with no mumble and confusion
• Proven ability to articulate orally and verbally the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Must be able to work in various locations and travel more than 50% in a year or as required
• Excellent communication skills including ability to successfully influence and negotiate complex deals in difficult situations and with difficult customers
The Management Skills needed
• Organisational Awareness & Thinking
• Analysis & Judgement
• Interpersonal Skills
• Professional & Technical
• Sensitive and respectful
The Education & Experience Required
• 5+ years of development sales experience in an individual contributor and management role
• Post Graduate degree (MA, MSc or MBA)
• Experience selling into large strategic enterprise accounts
• Fluent in two (2) Foreign Languages
• Numeration €35,000 pa.
• Generous Annual Bonus based on new accounts generation
• Car, petrol, laptop & mobile
• Constant Training
• Private Health insurance
• A series of company Benefits
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Please send your CV and a very brief cover letter at email@example.com
Thank you & Good Luck!!
Account Manager (AM01_18) We are looking for a passionate Account Μanager who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account Manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Accounts...
TOR HOTEL GROUP, with a significant history in hospitality for more than 90 years is seeking to recruit a talented and passionate professionals for 2019 season. Eagles Palace Eagles Villas, a unique 5* Luxury Resort in Greece is seeking for a Groom / Bell boy Location: Ouranoupolis, Chalkidiki Key Responsibilities: Ensure a polite and warm welcome to all guests, assist guests, colleagues and visitors when requested and as assigned by the Front Office Manager...
The 5* hotel Branco Mykonos seeks for Assistant Beach Waiter/ Waitress Position Requirements : Serve drink food orders assisting the Head Waiters Clean Set Up tables timely Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times Keep a high Standard of personal hygiene and appearance Approach and interact with guests in the correct manner as lay out by Hotel Standards Duties and responsibilities : Serve food/drinks orders and up-sell any additional...
Τα Diamond Collection Hotels στην Κω ζητούν για την επόμενη τουριστική περίοδο Waiters who want to be part of the Front Office Team at Diamond Collection Hotels. Your main accountabilities: Serve drink food orders Clean Set Up tables timely Assist in all restaurant and FB related tasks as assigned by the FB or Restaurant Manager Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service at all times Keep a high Standard...
Are you ready to be part of a creative team and achieve fantastic sale figures? We are looking for an experienced Sales Assistant to join our team. Responsibilities: Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the team’s ones Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner Understand and communicate the latest fashion trends in the industry having specific knowledge on new designer and current runway collections Provide honest and...
Financial Analyst Key Accountabilities: Key contributor to Discounts Governance, analyzing Net Revenue per brand / customer on a monthly basis, identifying risks / opportunities for the upcoming full year outlook. Monitoring and analyzing Net Revenue performance on a monthly / quarterly basis, by capturing key building blocks waterfall reports with relevant stakeholders, in order to highlight risks and opportunities, timely communicated to budget holders for...
Our client is a well established company operating in Financial Services Sector that seeks to recruit a team of Financial Advisors. The right incumbent will be responsible for ensuring maximum performance of his/her assigned NPLs portfolio by providing appropriate and personalized solutions to all of his/her assigned customers. Contacts clients to arrange meeting for either high value restructuring and/or available solutions being responsible for the achievement...
... of the objectives set.
Conducts face-to-face meetings with the debtors to consult them upon their eligibility for available solutions and educate them through the process to be followed and documentation required.
Negotiates specific solution characteristics and always trying to identify viable solutions for all assigned clients.
Following debtor consent to proceed with the solution, co-ordinates all the necessary operational steps, liaising with all parties involved (debtor, judicial team, Bank).
Responsible for the development of Modification Proposal of all assigned portfolios and for the communication with the relevant Credit Department of the Bank in case of additional information/clarification needed.
Oversees all assigned portfolios as per the Re-default rate, by securing timely implementation of the Recoveries process.
Adheres to the Company’s Code of Ethics and ensures compliance with policies to minimize customer complaints.
Since 1992 Astron Chemicals SA is offering its clients high quality raw materials and specialty chemicals for various industries. Our mission is to help our customers produce high quality products for their markets by advising them about the correct choice for their needs, supplying them with first class materials and supporting them in every stage of the production process. As part of our development we are looking for a: Purchasing Coordinator The Purchasing...
... Coordinator will be responsible to:
Implement the operational part of the agreements between the company and the suppliers
Coordinate the timely supply of products and the delivery of purchased items within time
Negotiate transportation means & prices for the delivery of requested goods
Place the order & monitor the prompt and accurate delivery of requested purchases
Monitor procurement and contractual services
Work closely and communicate relevant information to all internal relevant departments
Ensure that accounting and invoicing procedures are administered appropriately
Conduct market research in order to achieve the best possible combination of quality and price keep a record of suppliers and participate in their choice
Organize and prepare statistical reports upon request