Αγγελίες εργασίας για Through. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Through στην Ελλάδα!
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals. Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales. Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as...
... outlined in the marketing plan.
Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
Able to provide Quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Proven success in a similar role and environment.
Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
Pride and attention to detail.
Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
3 year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
3 to 4 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense...
... Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.
DIRIGO is a fast growing company, operating in the boutique hospitality & events management sector. We are currently looking for a high-calibre candidate to join our Reservations’ Department, based in our head offices in Kifissia, Greece. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating with the clients and providing them the appropriate information, organizing the reservations, handling the O.T.A.s presence and supporting the sales and marketing...
... strategy of the luxurious hotels that we operate.
• Answering Phone Calls, taking messages and handling e-mail correspondence
• Handling and preparing reservations through emails and phone calls
• Organizing the reservations
• Delivering sales growth
• Handling the O.T.A.s presence
• Supporting the sales and marketing strategy
• Providing excellent customer service all times
• Excellent comand of the English Language, an extra language would be a plus
• Excellent Communication skills and telephone manners
• Customer-friendly attitude
• Ability to work independently with minimum spervision
• Team player
• Reliable, dedicated work ethic
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Salary
• Friendly environment
• Opportunity to grow your expertise through new Digital projects and operations.
If you are interested in this position please reply by sending us an updated CV in English and a recent photograph attached.
Interviews will take place in our headquarters in Kifissia.