Αγγελίες εργασίας για Testing. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Testing στην Ελλάδα!
Testing Engineer The Client: ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a leading Information Technology Services Company that works closely with European Institutions and their agencies, is seeking for a Testing Engineer for its premises in Athens, Greece. Job Description: The ideal candidate should be an experienced Software Testing Engineer with proficient knowledge on Robot Framework and SoapUI. Your main responsibilities include: Coordination of the Test...
iOS App Developer - Athens Reference Number: GR_iOS1019 The position: We are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and is willing to work with our team of talented engineers to develop XM’s enterprise suite of iOS applications. The main responsibilities of the position include: Being part of the development of XM's complex mobile application (challenging requirements such as security, live updates and complex...
Senior PHP Front End Developers - Athens Reference Number: GR_SFED1018 The position: We are looking for energetic and self-motivated professionals to join our IT team. The key responsibilities of the role include: Cooperating closely with the design team and content writers to implement any necessary changes to multiple company websites Developing and testing new features Overseeing the correct functionality of the multiple company websites and solving any...
Mellon Technologies SA, the parent company of Mellon Group of Companies seeks to hire a Back End .Net Developer (ref: MT_.NET_19) Job Description: Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design. Responsibilities: To develop a detailed knowledge of the code To help design and implement new features in the existing systems To provide troubleshooting...
Οne of the world's biggest providers of machine tools with more than 60 operative subsidiaries, would like to recruit in its factory in The Netherlands 20 Installers - Assemblers with permanent employment contract. Among the right incumbents’ duties: Perform mechanical install, de-install, upgrade and retrofit actions on EUV products in ASML and at the end customer. Commissioning, final testing and the service for these components. Mechanically building...
iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position. On behalf of our client, an innovative start up leader...
Senior PHP Front End Developers (Athens) Reference Number: GR_SFED1018 The position: We are looking for energetic and self-motivated professionals to join our IT team. The key responsibilities of the role include: Cooperating closely with the design team and content writers to implement any necessary changes to multiple company websites Developing and testing new features Overseeing the correct functionality of the multiple company websitesand solving any problems...
Test Automation Engineer The Client: ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, an Online Ticket Services Company, is seeking for a Test Automation Engineer for its premises in Athens, Greece. Job Description: The ideal candidate should be a skilled Test Automation Engineer with hands-on experience in automation testing tools preferably JMeter. Your main responsibilities include: Collaborating with analysts and developers to review requirements and early identify...
C++ Developers – Athens Reference Number: CGR1019 The position: We are looking for passionate and high calibre C++ Developers to join our IT Department in Athens. The main responsibilities of the position include: • Build advanced back end applications in C++ • Develop and maintain key software components based on the MetaTrader trading platform • Follow test driven development, continuous integration and agile methodologies • Run...
... unit testing and automation testing
• Continuously monitor and improve application reliability and optimize its performance
• Present new ideas for system improvements
• BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering, any other relevant degree
• More than 2 years’ experience in Modern C++ programming (C++11 and beyond)
• At least 2 years of similar experience in the financial markets and familiarity with forex and margin trading will be considered a strong plus
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
• Work portfolio of open-source projects and technical blogs and working knowledge of Java will be a plus
• Familiarity with communication & messaging protocols, particularly TCP sockets, HTTP(S), REST, WebSockets, Protocol Buffers will be considered a plus
• Passion for developing back end applications
• A keen interest on benchmarking and optimisation
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills (multi-threading, memory management)
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Dynamic and target oriented
• Attractive remuneration package
• Private health insurance
• Intellectually stimulating work environment
• Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Athens, Greece
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer Tasks description: Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods Develop and test...
Our client a Dutch technology firm with 2.800 employees, wishes to hire permanently an Electromechanics Designer. Tasks Description: - Getting up and reviewing specifications of modules together with the client; - Convince the data supplied by the external or internal customer into 3D models and production drawings; - Independently designing, implementing, testing and documenting hardware (electrical/electromechanical) using state-of-the-art methods; - Develop...
... and test appropriate management tools;
- Helping with the production of the developed products;
- Drafting and monitoring of schedules;
- Maintaining contacts with clients, whether or not aimed at an ongoing project and the expansion of the client network;
- Changing knowledge and gained experience to fellow workers.
- Communicative and social.
- With a broad interest in technology and have knowledge of electronics, mechatronics and production techniques.
- Solution-oriented and able to work both as a team and independently.
- a higher professional education or university degree in the direction of Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in a job such as designer, engineer or constructor;
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
- Experience with Siemens NX or another 3D design package is an advantage;
- Good communication and written skills in Dutch and English;
The company offers:
Basic salary in the band width of € 2.400,- up to € 3.500,- gross per month (40
hours working week). This depends on educational background and relevant work experience
24 paid holiday days a year
Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year.
Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
Help in the search for housing nearby the site.
Setting up a Dutch bank account
Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
Applying for the Dutch health insurance
Basic course in the Dutch language
Please send your cv in English in Microsoft Word format
This Software Testing Engineer role is ideal for you if you have experience in software testing and love sports! My client (your next employer?) is a "software house" that implements applications for the sports entertainment sector! Their multinational teams are spread around the world and consist of experienced professionals who love what they're doing. The Software Tester job is located in Athens' southern suburbs; it's full time and permanent. No...
Are you ready to take this great challenge? Are you interested in working as software testing engineer with one of the most well known IT companies in Greece? Then this position is for you! The job is full time and permanent, based in Athens' northern suburbs. Benefits: The company offers to the software testing engineer: attractive salary further career opportunities training programs fresh and modern work environment work for one of the most innovative companies...
Testing Engineer Athens, Greece - Ref: TRG-TEA Your daily work routine will include: Coordinate the Test Strategy and Test Plan; Define and execute Test Cases and prepare Test Data; Validate data by writing SQL queries; Automate tests using Robot Framework; Test web services using SoapUI; Search, monitor, and analyse machine-generated results and log files; Communicate with users and oversee testing, where appropriate; Log issues in JIRA or the Quality Center;...
The 5* Aegialis Hotel Spa located at Aegiali – Amorgos is looking for experienced, passionate and dedicated staff to be a part of the Aegialis team and provide the guests the ultimate hospitality experience that comes straight from the heart. Graphic Web Designer / Social Media Associate Position Requirements: 2+ years experience in graphic design, interactive communications Deep knowledge of creative suite (Adobe PS Ai) Creation of digital newsletters...