Αγγελίες εργασίας για Telecom. Ξεκινήστε καριέρα Telecom στην Ελλάδα!
Ioniki Sfoliata SA, which is based in Neohorouda, Thessaloniki due to its expansion is looking for an IT System & Network Administrator to join its energetic and fun IT team. DESCRIPTION To deliver exceptional support services to the IT Manager and his team through the resolution of business processes queries on various platforms, operating systems, mainly software and less technical. MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIREMENTS 1. Degree in Information Technology 2. Fast...
... Thinker and Hard Worker
3. Able to think and produce solutions with minimal managing requirements
4. Ability to work on Software (70%) and Hardware (30%) issues
DESIRABLE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
1. 0-1 years of relevant work experience
2. Skills on Networking will be an asset
3. Ability to grasp new concepts and learn new software applications quickly
4. Ability to solve and/or develop software in order to resolve issues
5. Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable
6. Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
7. Ability to interact and work with technical programmers/developers as well as business executives
8. Manages Change successfully
9. Strong Analytical skills
10. Excellent verbal and communication skills
11. Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
1. Responsible for assisting in all ERP and IT infrastructure related services, including ERP support, all storage and backup infrastructure, desktop hardware, server and desktop operating systems, wireless local area and wide area networks (LAN / WAN), lease lines and database, all telecommunications equipment and the IT helpdesk services support .
2. Maintain network and system security and operation
3. Manage all servers systems and environments (Windows)
4. Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems
5. Installation and configuration of Software
6. Configuration of interfaces of the system, integration and testing of data links
7. Investigate and troubleshoot issues; provide end-user support
8. Upgrade and configure system per project or operational needs
9. Report of progress of System deployment
• Competitive Salary package 715€ per Month.
• Constant Training and opportunity to get challenged and stretched
• Career Development within the team or the wider business.
• Group private insurance
Please send your CV in English or Greek at the email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please avoid sending Europass CV templates as they won’t be taken into consideration.
Please make sure you tick all the absolute minimum necessary requirements.
Due to large number of applicants ONLY the successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. ranks among the world's top multinational producers of energy products and systems while is active in the design, production and distribution of batteries with a manpower that exceeds 800 employees in Greece and abroad. With a production range of more than 1,500 specialized products, SYSTEMS SUNLIGHT S.A. covers the energy needs of sectors with particularly high demands, including Industry, Transportation, Telecommunications, Defense...
... Construction and Infrastructure.
Our company seeks to hire an IT Service Desk Analyst to provide support to the IT team. The role reports to the IT Manager and is based in Athens, Greece.
Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from internal customers regarding IT issues and queries;
Logs all incidents and requests in the Incident Management Tool from identification through resolution;
Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware;
Escalate to other IT teams and engage other service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of ability or responsibility;
Follow up to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete;
Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
Maintain a high degree of customer service and an end-to-end customer experience through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with professional attitude for all support queries and requests.